Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new shows from this Fall have you stayed with?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What new shows from this Fall have you stayed with?

All these new shows, granted since I work at home I have the TV on almost all day as background noise. BUT......

New shows that I've stayed with:

Jericho - anyone else watch this? Cause I have a lot of questions!
    Justice - Love Victor Garber, love the show
    Shark - who doesn't love James Woods!
    Men in Trees - I just love this quirky show! And Jack? oh yum!
    MAD TV - man that is a funny show!

Shows I've stayed with from last year:

LOST - anyone watch this one? Cause the first part I wasn't thrilled with
    Ghost Whisperer - I started watching this in reruns but I have come to really like it
    Most Haunted and TAPS - gotta love the ghost chasers!
    A smattering of reality shows - Bachelor, Idol (when it's on), Dancing with the Stars (not all the way through, I usually watch something else and switch back and forth through commercials)
    Grey's Anatomy - a guilty pleasure
    Desperate Housewives - Started slow but has gotten really good, tho nothing will beat the first year
    SNL - yes I still watch Saturday Night Live - TIVO it but I still watch it and it's pretty funny this year
    CNN, HN and Fox News - always have at least an hour or two to hear whats going on in the world

Theres other shows my younger daughter TIVOs and I end up watching with her, like Prison Break and Veronica Mars and I'm sure I've missed something

So what noise do you watch?????

Gosh I can't think what else - too much TV but mostly just noise
    Spell Binding Books
    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Re: What new shows from this Fall have you stayed with?

I've been trying to give The Class a chance but I'm still not sure. It seems to have potential but...

However I am still enjoying How I Met Your Mother and I just got into Two and a Half Men last year (where the ferk was I before?). And I can't wait for 24 to start up again in January!

That's pretty much the only network TV I watch. Everything else is cable or I just watch DVDs.

Comment

Survivor thats it thats all.

Comment

Hereoes!
        Jericho.
        The Class
        Justice
        Six Degrees.
        I think that's it
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Here is my TV viewing (mostly on DVR). New shows are in bold.

Monday - Heroes, The Class (I've only seen 2 episodes, but they were kind of funny)
          Tuesday - Standoff, Gilmore Girls (although I'm about to give up on it), The Unit
          Wednesday - LOST, South Park
          Thursday - Survivor, CSI (The original), Grey's Anatomy, The Office
          Friday - Nada
          Saturday - Nada
          Sunday - Simpsons, Family Guy

I'll also watch Deal or No Deal when I come across it and there is nothing else on.

Comment

It's all about Ugly Betty!!

Comment

The only new show I have gotten hooked on is Studio 60. So glad it has been picked up for the full season :yea:

Shows from last year I've stayed with:

Veronica Mars
              Bones
              Lost

Comment

Studio 60 and Ugly Betty are the only new shoes I'm watching.

Studio 60 isn't even coming close to my expectations, as an avid West Wing fan (up to about season 4/5 anyway) but I really like Perry and Whitford, they just don't have a solid supporting cast to make the show what it should be.

Ugly Betty is a guilty pleasure, it's fun to watch, its not super involved like an episode of Lost, if I miss an episode I'm still ok the next week.
                Infinity and Beyond:
                The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

I want to get hooked on Heroes. I wasn't wanting to initially because we watch too many shows as it is.

I'm loving Six Degrees. Not loving The Nine, but I'm still watching it.

Shows we watch:

Amazing Race
                  Without a Trace
                  Bachelor
                  Gilmore Girls
                  Lost
                  Survivor
                  CSI
                  24--can't wait for it!!

I keep tabs on Nip/Tuck even though we don't have FX. I love that show so much.

Comment

Lost,
                    Jericho
                    CSI Miami
                    Simpsons
                    House,
                    Survivor
                    CSI
                    Without a Trace
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

So Jericho isn't a loser! LOL I hear all this stuff how Jericho is struggling - I watch it and I see a bunch of you also do - how can you not? I mean what if? First thing I'm doing is moving my family away from DC! We'd be the first to go!

I forgot about Survivor, tho after Rupert I've lost a little interest but do switch back and forth between Ugly Betty - Gotta love that girl who plays Betty (Amerika), she is absolutely wonderful!

I watch CSI on ON Demand - cause it's on during Grey's Anatomy

I do Tivo a bunch but I always end up deleting before watching
                      Spell Binding Books
                      http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                      The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                      We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                      Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                      Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

The only new show I've kept this season is "Heroes", and I wasn't that crazy about the first episode, but it's gotten steadily better.

I watched all of "Windfall", and I enjoyed most of it, but I wasn't sad that it ended.

I was watching "Kidnapped", and I liked it ok, but I also wasn't sad it didn't last. I would have liked to have seen the rest of the episodes. I read that they're available on nbc.com, so I'll have to find some time to go watch those episodes.

For returning shows, I'm watching "Desperate Housewives", all three of the "Law and Order" shows, "Lost", and "Survivor". Looking forward to "24", and I'll also still watch "Crossing Jordan" whenever it comes back.

Comment

The only "new" show I stuck with was Dancing with the Stars, but I guess that's not really new actually :razz:

I started watching The Nine but "eh'd" out of it already

Edited--OH! I'm still watching Brothers and Sisters (thanks IJ ) I really like it
                          Last edited by dsnylndmom; 11-16-2006, 07:53 AM.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

The three shows that I started watching this season are Ugly Betty, Heroes, and Brothers & Sisters.
                            One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                            Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
                              Lost,
                              Jericho
                              CSI Miami
                              Simpsons
                              House,
                              Survivor
                              CSI
                              Without a Trace
                              Same here except for CSI Miami.

Comment

Ad Widget