This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invader Zim?

Does anyone watch it? My group of friends loves it so now I'm buying episodes off of iTunes to see it and so far it's pretty cool. I really like Gir, he's just like my personality. For Halloween, my best friend did a Gir hoodie and got so many compliments so I know it's a pretty well known show.

Re: Invader Zim?

I LOVE Invader Zim!!! I have the dvds and everything. I wish it hadn't have been cancelled it was a great show, the best Nickelodeon ever had.

Comment

"But I need the tacos! If I don't have them I will explooode.... I do that sometimes."

Invader ZiM was/is great. It is still shown rather regularly on NickToons Network, along with some other great classics.

Comment

Anyone seen all of the crazy Invader Zim stuff at Hot Topic? I thought it was madness before I watched the show last week, now I'm into it! I want a little Gir keychain or something.

Comment

Invader Zim was GREAT for the first season- then it started to slide a bit in the second and in the third it was almost entirely screeching, screaming and insanity- and not GOOD insanity. It became so shrill- it was trying too hard to be cutting edge and odd- and it was just loud.

I'm glad it ended when it did- with moments of brilliance. I love love love GIR

Comment

Zim rocks my socks. It really does suck that it was cancelled.
            Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
            http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
            sigpic

Comment

I've watched a few episodes from season 3 (mind you I've only seen 5 episodes from season 1) and they don't seem as fun or inventive to me.

Comment

mind you Nick did't let adult swim show them because they feared another family guy / futurerama might happen...

Zim has a cult following... and there is a demand to complete the series.. Nick wont pay for it though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X