This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Caliendo

He is an impressionist who was on David Letterman last week. Here is a clip of the show; he is hilarious: http://www.frankcaliendo.org/index.php?page=video

Re: Frank Caliendo

He's great. Love his Madden impression.

Sabrina
    sigpic

Comment

Frank Caliendo is the best. His John Madden and Dubya impersonations are spot on!
      Last edited by Zorro825; 11-20-2006, 04:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
      Out of the NIGHT....
      When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
      Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
      ---------------------------------------

Comment

oh yes! caliendo rules!! his madden impression is the best impression i have ever heard anyone do of anyone. it rules. we have him on the show i work on quite a bit, very funny guy.
        I don't party like I used to, I party twice as hard as before....

Comment

This guy is great! Excellent Madden impression. He reminds me of Rich Hall.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

He's very funny. I've caught him on the Bob & Tom Show several times.

Comment

I know some people don't really care for him, but I think he's okay. Vegas has much worse. Although we also have Danny Gans who is incredible. If you ever come here and want some good impressionist comedy go buy tickets to his show and pray that he doesn't cancel! They've been refunding a lot of shows lately because he just doesn't want to come into work often.

Comment

Great stuff TM. :lmao:
                Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X