This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the new HP Teaser Trailer

It's been awhile since I read book 5. I know it was thick and since, for some unknown reasoning, WB decided to make one movie instead of two, it seems they will have to cut a lot of story out of this book, more even than the others. That leads to me to ask, why are there two scenes in this movie of what look like the Hogwarts Kids flying by a Cruise Ship on the Themes? I don't remember this from reading, but then again I do tend to forget things more now. Did I forget something in the book, or they adding scenes that weren't in the book? If so, that doesn't make any sense if they have to cut out parts of the book!
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Question about the new HP Teaser Trailer

cme and join us in this discussion

http://69.16.243.148/forums/showthread.php?t=45182

Comment

and i thik what your seeing in the trailer is not the DA as reported by mugglenet as they rode thestrals

i thik its the order delivering harry at the beginning. makes much more since then the da.

Comment

OK. First I have no idea what you are talking about DA and second could you please use spell check. Trying to read your messages induces headaches. There is a toolbar available for free that has a very good spell check.

I now think that these scenes are the people flying to The Ministry of Magic and they have just embellished the flight scenes a bit.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

no ned to be rude, this is all i ahve to say

btwe, i hoe you got a headche reading this....

Comment

Nah, those are the order flying Harry to Sirrus' house at the beginning. there was a long thing about it in the book. And the DA he is reffering to is Dumbledor's Army. They ride Thestrals to the Ministry.

And... lets not be so rude to each other, mkay? Were all here to support each other.
            Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
            http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
            sigpic

Comment

Sorry if I seemed rude, I was simply pointing out that free spell checkers are available for our use.

The message was confusing because of that. I didn't think about Dumbledore's Army because the message made no sense. I was a teacher for over 10 years, bad grammer and spelling is a sore spot with me.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X