X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland begins giving out free penthouse stays - OC Register, 12/1/06

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1370958.php

For the first time today, Disneyland crews will begin giving out stays at the Mickey Mouse Penthouse to lucky resort visitors.

The penthouse visit is one of the top awards in Disney's Year of a Million Dreams, in which randomly selected guests are surprised with prizes as they wander through theme parks and Downtown Disney. Worldwide, Disney plans to hand out more than 1 million "dreams" over 15 months.

The penthouse stays are expected to be handed out almost every day.

On the top floor of the Disneyland Hotel, the 1,600-square-foot suite includes a magic mirror with an animated Mickey Mouse that greets entrants with knock-knock jokes, a glowing Mickey Mouse-shaped recess in the main ceiling and flat-screen televisions throughout the suite, including the bathroom mirror
    Remember, if you want a chance to win this prize, the rules clearly state that this prize will be handed out EARLY in the day.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland begins giving out free penthouse stays - OC Register, 12/1/06

I would sooooo love this! I can't even express.....

Comment

My dream is to stay in this! A person from my town won the 14 night Disney Cruise line package. It was all over the paper.

Comment

I bet this means they are giving away the stays at Cinderella Castle at WDW as well, or so I would think.

Comment

Are they still giving out the "Pirate" suite?
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

That's sooo awesome!

Comment

Maybe they will let the animation cast members being laided off have a chance to stay in the suite. Am I the still dreaming or does is seem that everytime Disney has posted record profits lately they announce new layoffs.
              Don't forget next month BAGS, who handle the Magical Express airline checkin at the Disney resorts in Orlando will be taking over the outside Valet and Luggage Greeters. Disneyland better hope Magical Express nevers comes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                I bet this means they are giving away the stays at Cinderella Castle at WDW as well, or so I would think.
                No, the Castle is still not ready for guests, they HOPE to have the WDW Castle stay available by the end of January, 2007.
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Anyone want to bet the 'winners' of the penthouse are always a traditional (usually WASP) family of two adults (mom and dad) and two adorable young 'uns?

Comment

that would be me!! Family of four - ready to go!
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

i'd be open to borrowing a couple of rug rats if necessary
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

We stayed at the DLH conceirge level last night and saw the big double doors for the Mickey Suite, there's no name plate on the suite but the surrounding walls are red. There were two suits at the suite when we were walking to the lounge and we asked if there was anyway to just view the suite and were told no that it was for the Year of a Millions Dreams give-away, once a day, daily someone would win.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X