• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thrax
    careful...i'm contagous!
    • Aug 2006

flying restrictions

has anyone flow lately i was wondering what was ok to bring on and what was not?

i'm going on the 21 and i was wondering if i could transport a game system in my carry on also can we bring our cell phones on the plane
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY
  • Momeraths
    Regular Newbie :)
    • May 2006

Re: flying restrictions

From what I know, you can bring a cell phone on the plane but, you can't have it on or use it.

Comment

• Olympicnut
      Incognito
      • Jan 2005

Cellphones - yes
      Laptops - yes
      CD players and iPods - yes
      Liquids - yes as long as they are 3oz or less and all fit in a one quart clear plastic Ziploc baggie

Comment

• thrax
        careful...i'm contagous!
        • Aug 2006

bring a cell phone on the plane but, you can't have it on or use it.
        thats always been a rule!

thanks for the info it really helps
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

• Sosai X
          Dept. 41 and Club 55
          • Jun 2005

Here's the complete list, from the FAA:

We’re sorry, but there is no www.tsa.gov page that matches your entry. Possible reasons: The page may have been moved. It no longer exists. The address may have been typed incorrectly. Please try the following options: Visit the TSA homepage. Browse the A-Z index. Contact TSA.

Comment

• iCoaster
            New MiceChatter
            • Feb 2005

Are PSP okay to take on a plane?

Comment

• SportsGuy
              MiceChatter
              • Sep 2006

Yes...but you can only use it when the plane gets above 10,000 feet (there will be an announcement). You can take any electronics on the plane you want, but the more you take, the longer the search will be, PLUS, you might not be able to actually USE the electronics if it is not an approved device. Many airlines allow you to set your phone to "game mode" and use it in-flight, but it follows the 10,000 feet rule. Southwest lets you use your phone as soon as you land (even before getting to the gate and opening the door).

As for the other carry-on restrictions, follow that link. Get a quart-size, zippable, clear plastic bag for your liquids that you plan on carrying with you (like nasal spray, cologne/perfume, hand lotion), but make sure they aren't over 3.3 fluid ounces each or you'll have to toss 'em.

All that is outlined in the link provided by the kind Sosai_X
              "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X