X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Launches Hannah Montana Products - MarketWatch, 12/7/06

MarketWatch, 12/7/06
    Disney Launches Hannah Montana Products

BURBANK, Calif., Dec 07, 2006 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- After a tremendously successful series premiere on Disney Channel this Spring, Hannah Montana has captivated kids all over the nation becoming the #1 rated series on basic cable TV among kids 6-11 and tweens and topping the Billboard Top 200 chart with its original soundtrack debut in November. In response to its huge popularity, Disney Consumer Products today announced a new line of products inspired by Hannah Montana that will play up the themes of music, fashion and fun with an assortment of apparel, home decor, stationery, games, electronics, personal care and much more.

The first items will launch this month including a collection of apparel, handbags and accessories available at Macy's department stores nationwide. Especially designed for tween girls (sizes 7 - 16), the new line features lifestyle sportswear pieces incorporating key fashion trends and style direction taken from lead character Miley Stewart's duality (by day girl next door, by night pop star princess). Ranging in price from $20-$39 SRP, the line features detailed embellishments, enzyme washed denims, embellished tees, crinkle voiles and foil printing; while key pieces include: capris, bermudas, tunics, double layered tops, shrunken blazers, sweater knits, shrugs, skinny legged bottoms and jeans.
    Full Story: Disney Launches Hannah Montana Products
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Disney Launches Hannah Montana Products - MarketWatch, 12/7/06

If those outfits would fit me, i'd wear them in a heartbeat!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Re: Disney Launches Hannah Montana Products - MarketWatch, 12/7/06

I like the purse myself...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X