• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAM! George Michael plans a 2007 U.S. Tour

EXCLUSIVE: George Michael Plans U.S. Tour

THURSDAY DECEMBER 14, 2006 01:00 PM EST

Photo by: Stephen Hird / Reuters / Landov

George Michael's New Year's resolution: Make a comeback.

A source close to the 43-year-old singer tells PEOPLE that the pop star will embark on his first U.S. tour in 15 years this spring.

In recent years, Michael has made more headlines with his run-ins with the law than with his music: In February he was arrested on suspicion of drug possession in London.

However, he recently finished a 16-city greatest-hits European tour (dubbed "25 Live") that was sold out and, by all accounts, scandal free. He's also polishing his image on Dec. 20 by performing a free London concert for nurses.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...004260,00.html

I saw him at the formerly fabulous Forum on the "FAITH" tour, still ranks as one the best overall concert performances I've seen.
    Hope he's still got it!
    Last edited by ALIASd; 12-14-2006, 10:12 AM. Reason: sp
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: WHAM! George Michael plans a 2007 U.S. Tour

Oooo ... I hope he sings some of his Wham! songs ... I love those awful tunes.

Comment

I am so HAPPY! I want to jitterbug!

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
        I saw him at the formerly fabulous Forum on the "FAITH" tour, still ranks as one the best overall concert performances I've seen.
        Hope he's still got it!
        Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away....

Still my favorite Christmas song.

I saw him twice--I think at the Tacoma Dome both shows. He was amazing. Once during the Faith tour my freshman (?) year of high school and then again in 1991(2). Both shows were incredible!!

I'd go see him again, definitely! The reviews of his Euro tour have been great!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X