X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sequels come back to rule '06 box office - Los Angeles Times 12/19/06

Sequels come back to rule box office in '06

Pirates, mutants and animated mammals lead the charge to box office riches.

By Josh Friedman and Claudia Eller
    Los Angeles Times Staff Writers
    December 19, 2006

full article at http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...business-enter
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Sequels come back to rule '06 box office - Los Angeles Times 12/19/06

I am hoping that hollywood doesn't misread the trend and start producing sequels of films that didn't make it big at the BO...

There is only so many Deuce Bigalow films I can take before starting to go into convulsions... I don't want to even know WHY Disney made a sequel to this horrable film... The whole idea makes me mad. It's so bad it won and award for worst film of 2005. Rodger Egbert said, "Agressively bad, as if it wants to cause suffering to the audiance."
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Re: Sequels come back to rule '06 box office - Los Angeles Times 12/19/06

Originally posted by cellarhound View Post
      There is only so many Deuce Bigalow films I can take before starting to go into convulsions... I don't want to even know WHY Disney made a sequel to this horrable film...
      Disney didn't make the sequel. Columbia Pictures and Adam Sandler's Happy Madison Productions are the responsible parties.

If it wasn't for Sandler, Rob Schneider might be walking DL with a black messenger bag following PUSH around all day...
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X