This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Christmas

seriously one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen.

Re: Black Christmas

Recent horror movies = lame
    Most recent holiday movies = lame
    A recent holiday horror movie... no good can come of it.
    Seriously, who pitched this idea? The movie looked unbearable

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Is it worse than Wrong Turn? When I got tickets to a free screening of it a few days before it's theatrical release, I seriously thought that Wrong Turn was the title and not a review of the film.

I want my money back.

It's pretty bad when you sit in the theater for 15 minutes and it feels like you've been watching the movie for 5 hours.

I never heard of Black Christmas until Steven Colbert included it on his review of this year's holiday films, calling it the worst remake of White Christmas ever.
      -Tim

Comment

Black Christmas.. who comes up with a movie title like that? Seriously it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. The parts that were supposed to be scary seemed like they weren't even there. When I bought my ticket, I was saying to myself, " You know i hope this is so frightening that it makes me and the rest of the theater cry!" Sadly, Black Christmas made me LAUGH!
        Hi! My name is pillowpumpkin but, u can call me pumpkin. I'm new to MC so, if u have any advice then just share!:blush:

I ♥ MC so far so, maybe u can make me ♥ it more!

heh look- ╧↔'◘╙■B ♥1Θ→)C▼w>╓╝E∙═ - that means I♥ micechat in pumpkinese)

Comment

I actually thought it looked kinda cool ... but not good enough to go out and see it.

Comment

I went with my sister on Christmas day since we had nothing else to do, and I have to admit that we would have been better off doing nothing. I didn't expect this movie to be scary, or good for that matter, but it was just a big bunch of nothing.

I am warning you all right now not to go see it, unless you are going for free - but even then you might regret it.

Comment

Black Xmas isn't great at all, the original is WAY better

Recent horror movies = lame
              If you think that you should see the movie The Descent, by far one of the best horror movies to come out in years, it was amazing
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

lmao this is great...I know, I laughed so hard when the ice fell off the roof and killed that girl, it was horrible! The acting sucked too, whenever they would go to a scene with all the girls talking, It almost seemed like a play because the acting was so blatent and exaggerated...Dont see this movie....dont!

Comment

I love really really bad horror movies but not enough to pay $10 to see it in a theater Im not comfortable in. Ill wait a year and see if Walmart is selling it for $4.88 then maybe Ill buy it.
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                    Black Xmas isn't great at all, the original is WAY better

If you think that you should see the movie The Descent, by far one of the best horror movies to come out in years, it was amazing
                    I have also heard that the Descent is good, I'll have to see that one.

BTW, is it bad that when I saw the title Black Christmas, I immediately thought it was a black (as in African American) film?:sweat:
                    Anyway, a Christmas themed horror movie--makes me think of "Santa's Slay" from Earnest saves Christmas

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X