X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Disney Park-related TV specials / videos

Hey All,
    I'm looking for complete videos (of good quality) of older television specials featuring the parks (example: Kraft Salutes Walt Disney World's 10th Anniversary). I'm also looking for any TV specials celebrating a milestone in the company's history (like Mickey's 60th birthday special). I'm especially interested in late 70's/80's stuff.

If anyone has anything like this please email me. I am willing to trade whatever I have or possibly purchase.

Thanks!!
    Eric

Theaterbear@aol.com
    Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see. ~Stephen Sondheim

Re: Searching for Disney Park-related TV specials / videos

Check my youtube. I know theres a 60th b-day special on youtube. I WANT TO TRADE!

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

visionsfantastic.com
      Is this haunted signature
      actually
      stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
      Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
      also known as...
      Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

^ Um, they have parade and show videos that I know of, not TV specials...

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
        -Jurassic Park

Comment

I have WDW's 15th birthday special (hosted by Bea Arthur & Betty White... LOL!) on an old video tape somewhere.

Comment

A good site to try is www.mousebits.com. It's a torrent-tracker site, so in order to download the videos you'll need to install a torrent-client, but it's only a small thing to do for what you'll get in return for it.

Complete videos from various sources, mostly from the television, and a lot of which are from the 80s, early 90s. Give it a try!
            ex-DLRP Space Mountain CM!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              I have WDW's 15th birthday special (hosted by Bea Arthur & Betty White... LOL!) on an old video tape somewhere.
              I have that one, and all of the Christmas, Easter, and 4th of July parade from 1980s to 1990s.

Pluse the Muppets Go to Walt Disney World.
              Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X