Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Will You Create Your Own Personal 'Disney XD' Page?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will You Create Your Own Personal 'Disney XD' Page?

Yesterday, Robert Iger announced enhancements to Disney.com that will launch on January 29th. One of the new features is "Disney Xtreme Digital" which will allow members to create their own personal Disney pages with Disney music, video, games and avatars and share them with friends and family. Is this something you plan on doing?

Can you please include your age ("Adult," "Teen," or "Kid" will do)? Thanks.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Will You Create Your Own Personal 'Disney XD' Page?

I may actually create one. How often I use it and update it is a different matter. I have a MySpace but I very rarely go on it and even more rarely update it.

BTW, legally I am an adult (though I act like a kid).
    :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'm still not sure... I'm lazy.

And I'm an illegal minor. 72 years old. Or something like that...
      -Tim

Comment

Well, I think that they may shoot themselves in the foot by not offering a way to chat, blog, or share content...
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

If it's free, I will probably do it. (Male, 39 years young.)

Comment

Yes! I can not wait for this to open! I'll make one for sure.

Comment

Yes I will definetly make one ( Im 31 years young )
              "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound View Post
                Well, I think that they may shoot themselves in the foot by not offering a way to chat, blog, or share content...
                Disney XD does have a chat feature and content can be shared--as long as it's "Disney approved." Comparisons to MySpace have been made, but XD isn't trying to be MySpace simply because they have to control what's posted on the site to keep it family friendly.

That's where the questions come from. Will people use XD as a G-rated alternative to MySpace? Will they find the content choices too limited? Is this a site not so much for children as it will be for Disney geeks?

I'm definitely looking forward to the launch and I'll be creating my own page. The design of XD is eye-popping and there's a huge fun factor here. Whether I'll stay with it, though, we'll see.

Comment

Instead of adding more stuff to the site, why don't they make sure it runs smoothly first. Every time I go to Disney.com I end up frustrated with links that go nowhere, or information that is posted incorrectly.

Comment

i can barely keep up with the boards here, at the Haunt site i owe my soul to and my myspace page...

...let alone my NWN forums..oi!
                    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
                      Instead of adding more stuff to the site, why don't they make sure it runs smoothly first. Every time I go to Disney.com I end up frustrated with links that go nowhere, or information that is posted incorrectly.
                      In addition to all the bells and whistles, navigation was a big priority. The design is much more simplified now. I only saw the demo, but I'm optimistic that making your way around the site won't be so frustrating. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

We will be using it when it comes out. My son and daughter want a myspace and this is a safe alternative for them.

Comment

If it's free, fun, appealing... then yes... I'm 20 years old.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Sounds great to me. I'm real curious to see the finishing product.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

i'll take a look and see how easy it is and may post pics of our trips.

i'm 47 male. wife is about to celebrate her 29th for the 10th time in April and Daughter is 1.5 years.
                              šoš Sometimes Patrick, sometimes Karen.
                              We'll let you decided who types what šoš

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X