Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Vault Disney Channel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault Disney Channel?

I am 20 years old, and I HATE the current crap that is on the Disney Channel. I remember when the programming was diverse and entertaining for the whole family, now the station seems content with showing endless reruns of That's So Raven and the like. I suppose as far as ratings and target demographics go, the current Disney Channel is doing very well, but it is neglecting an entire demographic! I would pay for a Vault Disney channel hands down. If they showed classic Disneyland episodes, cartoons, and movies, I would be thrilled. I am so young and when I read a lot of your memories I get a little bit jealous sometimes! I've bought every Walt Disney Treasure, all the special edition DVD's (w/ lithos and everything) and I am starting to build my own Disney History collection of books, and art. I would love to see something about historical Disney on premium services. I am also a big fan of the Toon Disney channel, since I grew up watching the Disney Afternoon. My point is, look at all the people that read these boards, and think of all the other sites that are similar... That's a lot of profit for Disney, and they should consider us as well as the pre-teens group...

I totally agree. I liked watching Disney Channel late at night because they'd show the classic cartoons or even the specials Disneyland used to have (I kept hoping I'd see the Pirates development). I don't get Toon Disney and even then they don't show all the classics. I still have a 10-video set of old cartoons and I noticed there were new sets released of Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

Guess it's the Treasures collection for me.

Comment

Chip & Dale was released as well.

I truly miss Vault Disney it completely messed up my order of what I watched before falling asleep. Maybe one of these days they will come out with a new channel for us Disney Geeks. I never really got into the old Mickey Mouse Club. I LOVED the beginning of Vault Disney always reminded me of a cool dark ride.

Comment

I loved Vault Disney, too. I think if there was a Vault Disney channel that showed classic footage from the old Mickey Mouse Club, the building of Disneyland, Spin and Marty and even cartoons with the classic characters, I'd watch.
        Without a doubt.

Comment

Yes I definitely think this is a great idea... I've actually e-mailed Disney about this before! This would be something I'd be interested in for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Rainfully
            Yes I definitely think this is a great idea... I've actually e-mailed Disney about this before! This would be something I'd be interested in for sure!
            I was thinking that the only problem with it would be that Disney would make us pay through the nose for it. It seems that way with things you want from a big company.

Comment

Vault Disney was the best. I miss those. I too have the entire 'Treasures" series up to date. I really enjoyed th Mickey Mouse Club. The Treasures MMC
              was sold out at The Disney Store. Gee, I wonder why?
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Even if they came up with an older version of TOON Disney, I'd be happy. I like the older cartoons A LOT more than those in House of Mouse and Mickey Mouse Works...

Comment

I was just thinking about some of the old shows I used to love... I would LOVE to see old episodes of Welcome to Pooh Corner and Dumbo's Circus!!

Every morning when I was little I would watch Mousercise, You and Me Kid, Pooh Corner and Dumbo. Sooooooo much better than the morning kids programming they have now!

(ok... so every now and then I dig an episode of Out of the Box or Rolie Polie Olie...)

Comment

Dumbo's Circus!!!! I forgot about that show! It was mad cool, and so was that Alice in Wonderland show!

Comment

Ohhhh how I miss Vault Disney...It came on here in MN around midnight on the Disney channel I used to watch that every night I loved the MMC and the Spin and Marty serial was great! I wish they would bring that back instead of showing Boy Meets World (ick), Recess, Lizzie, and Braceface!

Comment

Those old shows and the entire old programming for that matter of the Disney Channel was so much better. I liked the variety and how the shows had some quality and thought put into them.
                        I, like so many others, wish for the days of yore.

Comment

I enjoyed Walt Disney World: Inside Out with Scott Herriot, as well as Adventures in Wonderland when I was younger, and Walt Disney Presents I never missed on the good old 'box with mouse ears' channel.

I can't find Gummi Bears anywhere anymore.
                          J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

Ya know, I look through my early collection of The Disney Channel Magazine, and wish TDC still offered even a fraction of that same programming. The early 80's programming rocked.
                            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Vault Disney was fantastic. I'm glad I filled up six or so tapes with episode of "Disneyland" and True-Life Adventures while I could.

The current incarnation of the Disney Channel is annoying in the extreme. I think even if I were a kid I'd find it annoying.
                              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X