X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost.

Are any you watching Lost?

So far only the first 4 episodes have aired in Denmar, but the husband and I are hooked.

How about you?
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

This is one of my favorite shows! Last night's episode was a repeat here and so is next weeks, Feb 9 the next new one will air. Since you've only seen the first four episodes so far, I won't give anything away, only to tell you it just keeps getting better!

Comment

Lost is something I haven't gotten into... but from all the buzz it sounds like something I'd really like! (And I usually catch the last couple of minutes while waiting for Alias to start) But I don't want to get into it mid-season... so I'll probably wait for the DVDs! :-)

Comment

Help, My wife cannot miss an episode she is glued to the T.V.
        And this is the show that Bob Iger wanted to remove form the lineup for ABC Television :confused:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the show despite the fact that it drives me crazy with all of the unanswered questions. POLAR BEARS??? What a great show.
          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

This show is so great, definately one of the best of the year. Teamed up with Alias and there is 2 hours of awesome TV.

Comment

I am in the minority... IO have not seen one episode of it.. (thought i am sure to get the DVDs...)

How is it??

Whats so big about it....

Comment

It's just that it's different. It's not your typical drama show, it's got a really good (and good looking) ensemble cast. It keeps you on your toes every week.

Just a nice Water Cooler show.

If you haven't started watching, don't start now. Wait for the DVD's. You will not be dissapointed.

Comment

well.. i did do some reading and learn some of the show.... but wont watch it..... Not yet.... (the piolot is the first 24 hours.. while the others aren't.... and this is supost to be the first 40 days on the island.. the entire season...

Comment

As I understand, the DVDs will be ready for release (with many great extras, possibly including an extra minifilm that would answer some unanswered questions) sometime around late summer/early fall. Just in time to catch everyone up before season 2 begins airing.

Comment

I hear Aug or September of 05.... Soo it wont be long.....

Comment

a nice tidbit on the DVDs: http://www.moviehole.net/news/5073.html

Comment

Anyone catch last night's episode?
                          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

That DVD will be a must have for me.
                            You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

Comment

Last nights episode was great. Some more back story on Sawyer which was very interesting. I actually found myself feeling sorry for the guy.

Wondering if the fact that Sawyer and Jacks Dad had that little interaction in the bar will play itself out anytime soon. It will play itself out I'm sure, but who knows when.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X