X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store Merch. Update

Hey folks,
    Thought I'd let you all know there's a new line of items at the Disney Store that I'm officially in love with.
    Our store did the move early so we've had it out for a bit now, but every other store should be doing their move tonight.

If you guys remember the Studio Collection that premiered last year (those sketch-y t-shirt and such) this is an add on of that.
    We've been calling them Duo's in our store (mainly cause that's what the boxes said).
    It's Disney pairs:
    Either Friends: Like Ariel & Sebastion, Flower & Thumper, Jasmine & Rajah
    Couples: Belle & the Beast, Jack & Sally, Mickey & Minnie
    or villians: Peter Pan & Hook, Jack & Oggie Boogie, Syndrome & Mr. Incredible.

They're pretty nice
    There are shirts, mugs, denim jackets, notebooks, note cubes, frames and pjs.

Here's the Alice design

Go check it out! I'd love to know what you all think. ^_^

Re: Disney Store Merch. Update

I'll have to go check it out, they didn't have that stuff last week. Also, I'm loving the Neverland stuff. I got a Peter Pan doll but noticed everything else was infant clothing. I do hope they release more merch for when Peter Pan comes back to DVD in March.

Comment

I just want prints of them!!! They're so cute!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I think I will have to check out the Disney Store tomorrow.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
          I'll have to go check it out, they didn't have that stuff last week. Also, I'm loving the Neverland stuff. I got a Peter Pan doll but noticed everything else was infant clothing. I do hope they release more merch for when Peter Pan comes back to DVD in March.
          Sadly I would bet nothing else is coming out.
          There are two adult shirts in the Studio Collection (Hook & Peter and Peter & Tink) but that's about it
          Usually we get stuff early and that's about it.

Comment

By any chance did they have Donald & Daisy?
            So many mouse ears, so little time...

Comment

I love the Alice design!

Comment

I am so on my way to the Disney Store today! Thanks Kuzcochik for the update! Alice looks so cute!

Comment

I'll have to check the local store this week. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisylovesteacups View Post
                    By any chance did they have Donald & Daisy?
                    No, sadly no Donald and Daisy. There is Donald and Mickey... but I know it's not the same

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhahatesdisney
                      That sounds pretty lame.
                      Shirts? called duo's? gay.
                      ^That's very rude.^

I forgot to go today!!! inch: Doh! So are these all adult sizes too, or just some?

Comment

I love the Alice print! Im gonna have to head to the disney store this weekend.
                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhahatesdisney
                          I don't know you...
                          That doesn't mean that you're allowed to be rude.
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
                            Hey folks,
                            Thought I'd let you all know there's a new line of items at the Disney Store that I'm officially in love with.
                            Our store did the move early so we've had it out for a bit now, but every other store should be doing their move tonight.

If you guys remember the Studio Collection that premiered last year (those sketch-y t-shirt and such) this is an add on of that.
                            We've been calling them Duo's in our store (mainly cause that's what the boxes said).
                            It's Disney pairs:
                            Either Friends: Like Ariel & Sebastion, Flower & Thumper, Jasmine & Rajah
                            Couples: Belle & the Beast, Jack & Sally, Mickey & Minnie
                            or villians: Peter Pan & Hook, Jack & Oggie Boogie, Syndrome & Mr. Incredible.

They're pretty nice
                            There are shirts, mugs, denim jackets, notebooks, note cubes, frames and pjs.
                            ^_^

Thanks for the info. The mugs turned out really neat, Jack and Oogie,
                            Alice and Cheshire cat, especially. I purchased a Mickey and Donald
                            shirt, really a bizarre pic of the two of them looking at each other. There was also a Mickey and Pete shirt.
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I got back from my local store earlier. The shirts are great. They have 15 shirts I think, maybe 14. Here's what I remember

Mens: Jack/Oogie Boogie, Mickey/Donald, Peter Pan/Captain Hook, Roger Rabbit/Jessica, Mr. Incredible/Syndrome, Mickey/Pete, Grumpy/Dopey

Ladies: Mickey/Minnie, Jack/Sally, Lady/Tramp, Alice/Cheshire Cat, Pooh/???, Kermit/Miss Piggy

I'm not sure if this was a ladies or mens: Dumbo/Timothy

They are all terrific. There are differences with the kids versus adults. For example, the princess shirts tended to be for kids.

Here are the 3 I bought.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X