This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Show

so i recently bought seasons 1, 2, & 4 of mr. show with david cross and bob odenkirk. in case you don't know, mr. show is a sketch comedy show that ran on hbo in the '90's. i've always been a big fan of david cross, but i hadn't really seen that much of this show.

after watching a lot of it over the past few weeks, i cannot get over how great of a show this was! in my opinion, it is the funniest sketch comedy show i've ever seen. they had great guests (i.e. jack black, sarah silverman, brian posehn, ben stiller, etc.), all of the skits some how tied together, and bob & david have the best chemistry than any other comedy duo i can think of.

is anyone else into this show?? if you haven't seen it you need to buy it on dvd and waste a weekend watching it.
    I don't party like I used to, I party twice as hard as before....

Re: Mr. Show

Ive only seen one episode, and it was YEARS ago, but I remember it being pretty funny. And David and Bob are hilarious. I might have to check it out.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

you really should. it will be the best choice you'll ever make.

Comment

We thought about buying them after renting them from the library. They'd get lots of re-watch time, that's for sure!

We love David Cross. Funniest guy on the planet. Almost.

Comment

i <3 David Cross, and that show was fantastic to watch, now i'm going to have to add it to my list of things to buy
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
            We thought about buying them after renting them from the library. They'd get lots of re-watch time, that's for sure!

We love David Cross. Funniest guy on the planet. Almost.
            the re-watchability of this show is amazing. i watched an episode twice in a row because it was so funny. plus, all the cameos are really fun because a few of them are pretty big stars now. seeing a young jack black was pretty cool.

is david cross the funniest guy on the planet? he's in the running, that's for sure. he's one of the most diverse guys. he's done stand up, sketch comedy/improve, and a sitcom. all of those things he did amazingly well too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X