Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Please, Teacher!- I'm hooked!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, Teacher!- I'm hooked!

Has anybody ever heard of an anime called "Please, Teacher?" I've been watching episodes on YouTube, and well... I'm addicted.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Please, Teacher!- I'm hooked!

No I haven't. But there are so many I enjoy ... Trigun ... Fruits Basket ... FLCL ... Full Metal Alchemist ... Paranoia Agent ... the list could go on! I'll be checking out Please, Teacher! now though! Thanks!

Comment

The show's concept is, well, intriguing... It tells the story of a teenage boy who meets a half-alien, half human from another planet. To kkep her secret from getting out, he marries her. This then goes into a deep relationship and fondness and affection for each other.

Comment

Ok ... I just watched one episode and I'm hooked too! I think it is funny and strange ... and ... ummm ... "interesting" :blush:
        Last edited by TikiRoomLiz; 01-16-2007, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
          Ok ... I just watched one episode and I'm hooked too! I think it is funny and strange ... and ... ummm ... "interesting" :blush:
          I see we agree on that.

Comment

I first saw this a few years ago before the US release. Onegai Sensei is one of my favorites of all time. However, I do not like the 13th episode. Everything was done by that point. They had no reason to continue it for one more episode.

There's also a "sequel," Please, Twins.
            -Tim

Comment

All I know is points to Mizuho Kazami- She's a beaut, isn't she?

Comment

I've heard of it but never watched it. I guess it's just another one to add to my list of have to see animes. Don't you just love youtube? Keep posting on how the series is.

Comment

The series gets a bit emotionally draining towards the end... such great writing.

I also recommend Yakitate Japan and Jigoku Shoujo.
                  -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                    I've heard of it but never watched it. I guess it's just another one to add to my list of have to see animes. Don't you just love youtube? Keep posting on how the series is.
                    So far, I've made it to the second episode, and it does get a little emotional when Kei talks about his rare condition, so-called "Standstill."
                    Meanwhile, it is comic at the moment. One of my favorite moments is when Kei tells his Uncle, Minoru, that he has a new teacher. He suddenly gets excited and questions Kei about is she good looking, etc.

Comment

I've watched a little more of it, and boy, does Kei have hormones flying through the roof..

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                        I've watched a little more of it, and boy, does Kei have hormones flying through the roof..
                        That's putting it lightly ... :lol:

Comment

If you think those hormones are through the roof, you've seen nothing yet! Wait until you see Please Twins.
                          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                            If you think those hormones are through the roof, you've seen nothing yet! Wait until you see Please Twins.
                            Well, on their Honeymoon, Kei, well, on the beach, something... uh....
                            questionable happend when he looked at Mizuho in her bathing suit...
                            :shy:

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                              Ok ... now I'm going to have to check that out now.

*goes to YouTube*

:blush::lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X