This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTC3 Concept Art

Here's a link to the Ain't It Cool News website where they have posted some stunning artwork from the latest production:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31279
    "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Re: POTC3 Concept Art

Looks like they took the pictures down. Guess Disney didn't like them exposed yet.

Sabrina
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, disneygirl for letting us know Disney had the pics removed. Don't understand why since they were so gorgeous and really got one excited about the possibilites in the next installment.

Oh, well...if the Mods want to close this thread down -- do so. Nothing to see here anymore.
      "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Someone save these please

Comment

Thanks for posting about half of them, sailerm. I still don't understand why Disney insisted on their removal from Harry Knowles website.

Comment

Did anyone notice the photo of Jack and Lizzy? I am not going to say, I just was wondering if you know what I am speaking of. You know some guy drew that photo, lol. By the way sweet photos.
            sigpic

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!
            :captain:

Comment

THAT'S EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! Elizabeth got plastic surgery! Haha. I scrolled down and was thinking...where'd Kiera get those? Haha

Comment

I thought the same :lmao:
                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Here are the other two. I don't know of any others. They are still at Ain't it cool. Only the direct links have been removed from thier site, but ht epics havn't been pulled just "hidden"

Comment

This is kinda pathetic from Disney's part, the movie is out in May and January is half over and we haven't seen a trailer yet for it.

Did anyone happen to save the pictures? I can only see about two of them.

Comment

I have them saved, but you can see them if you refresh this page. I havn't posted them, these are from Aint it cool

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                        I have them saved, but you can see them if you refresh this page. I havn't posted them, these are from Aint it cool
                        I've refreshed the page about a dozen times and I still can't see the very first picture and the last two in the second post.
                        Edited:
                        I can see the last two pictures now but I still can't see the very first one.

Comment

Comment

*sigh* if only...

Click the banner! ^^^^
                            Follow us on Twitter
                            @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                            Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Gee, what some tape and a good bra can do! :lol:
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X