Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Who do you think is the Smartest Peanuts Character?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is the Smartest Peanuts Character?

Now, I would like to ask another question about the Peanuts Gang. I am curious to know; who you think is the smartest of the Peanuts Characters?
    Charlie Brown
    0.00%
    Linus
    28.57%
    Snoopy
    42.86%
    Lucy
    4.76%
    Peppermint Patty
    0.00%
    Woodstock
    4.76%
    Rerun
    0.00%
    Sally
    0.00%
    Schroeder
    4.76%
    Others
    14.29%
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Who do you think is the Smartest Peanuts Character?

Snoopy

Can your dog type or have artistic abilities? :lol:
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Linus..He KNOWS the true meaning of christmas

Comment

Snoopy. He has the life experience that the kids can't have (having been everything from a best-selling novelist to engaging in dogfights with the infamous Red Barron), and he is also smart enough not to share all his secrets.

Plus he designed that house of his... a truly remarkable feat.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Lucy. She's a total know it all, even when she doesn't really know.

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2 View Post
            Snoopy

Can your dog type or have artistic abilities? :lol:
            ^What she said
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Charlie Brown keeps falling for a pulled away football, but despite the eccentric characters he hangs around with, keeps his thoughts clear and organized (except for when bitten by the love bug for the red headed girl, but who can blame Charlie Brown for saying that He Wants the Redhead) Really, Charlie Brown is the most normal character in the group, smart, but not the most intelligent.

Linus appears to know his stuff, at first, but then you find that he has irrational beliefs, that regardless of facts to the contrary, he insists on believing in, and even drawing others into his belief system, to their detriment (translated: convinces Sally to waste her time waiting for the Great Pumpkin) this brings on other unrational urges (carrying around a security blanket.

Snoopy often lives in a world of fantasy. Refuses to face reality.

Lucy the crabby fussbudget who pretends to be a psychologist, which is really a cry for help, that her own psychologic needs have not been met

Peppermint Patty one of the more rational and intelligent characters,

Woodstock ''''''''''' '''''' '''''''''' '''''''' '''''''''''

Rerun very profound thoughts, while riding on the back of his mom's bicycle

Sally often asking questions, but easily led astray, especially by her sweet Baboo (see Linus)

Schroeder musical genius, knows how to handle unwanted attention, whether from a persistant female, or a delusional dog

Others Pigpen the cloud of dust impairs my judgement on his intelligence

Violet seems to have some worldly smarts, but also
              can be crass at times, and given to unsubstantiated rumors.

Marcie seems very intuitive, especially when calling Peppermint Patty "sir"

I would place Schroeder at the top, with Rerun in 2nd place.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

The Little Red Haired Girl!!!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

I would have to go with Linus on this one. Snoopy falling in a close second

Comment

Come on, It has to be Marcie. Then again, she does like Chuck.

Comment

My vote goes to Franklin just cause he seems to be the forgoten Peanut.
                      Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X