X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristocats 2 Disc DVD

so apparently the Cinderella III DVD holds an add for this:

I wouldn't know from personal experience, having not gotten within 10 feet of the Cinderella III DVD, but I was WAY excited when I found this online!!

Re: Aristocats 2 Disc DVD

Ooooooohhhhh!!!!!

MUST BUY!

Comment

Been waiting for this one! Here's an earlier thread on the film:

'The Aristocats' 25th anniversary 1996 - 6/3/06
      http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ght=aristocats
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

That's cool, my wife will love it. Hopefully our baby girl will too someday!
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I found it funny that whoever did the weekly micechat roundup misread the title of this thread and thought that there is an Aristocats sequel on the way! ) If not Aristocats 2, Disney could always give us Hunchback 6: Air Dog Quasi.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
            I found it funny that whoever did the weekly micechat roundup misread the title of this thread and thought that there is an Aristocats sequel on the way!
            I just saw this too, and had to do a double take, to make sure that I didn't read the ad wrong at first.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

^ Yeah, I got confused. At first I was like "Oh, boy. The special edition DVD of the original must be coming out to help promote the sequel DVD." Then I read the thread, it's actually the ORIGINAL that's coming out on DVD. Which is even BETTER news. I've been holding out hoping for this new DVD! FINALLY!! I just hope they don't pull a ROBIN HOOD: MOST WANTED EDITION (meaning I hope they don't pull back and do a single disc instead of 2 disc).

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X