Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyland Trade Theories

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Trade Theories

Hi.... I am required to do an assignment on a choosen MultiNational Company and write an analysis on the ramifications and challenges of success that characterise the company...
    I made a great choice and selected Disneyland.
    The requirements of the assignment is to describe the Trade Theories this MNC used, and NOT using SWOT or PEST in the analysis...

I would say Disneyland is of Comparative Advantage... But not true for all the Disneyland outside US, eg, Paris....

Can I get some advise???

Re: Disneyland Trade Theories

I assume you're researching the Walt Disney Company, and not simply the Parks & Resorts business unit of said company. They really are more than just parks and their competitive advantage incorporates many of the mutually reinforcing aspects of each business unit (vertical/horizontal integration amongst other things).
    Here's a thread I started on a similar vein:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21184
    (BTW got an A on the final master's project )

Specific to Trade Theories, you might want to focus on the changes to their policies in Asia with regards to labor practices. Also their offshoring of animation.
    Briefly, I would also explore a VRIO assessment of some of their more visible assets. I'd give you more, but...you know....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X