This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Commercials

I don't watch the superbowl - when I lived in CA I always went to the park on that day cause I knew it wouldn't be too crowded and I skipped the ESPN Zone LOL But since I'm in NM I might work the day and have the TV on JUST for the commercials

Anyways - companies are starting to release the commercials - I know they will be on the web right away tho

How about we poll for our favorites?

Anyone see any of the commercials yet?

Last year I loved the one with the guys and the magic fridge - that was sooooo funny!

And you guys heard the controversy over the KFed commercial - that guy can't win for losing!
    Spell Binding Books
    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Re: Superbowl Commercials

Same here more for the commercials than the game...

My favorite are with the clydales...
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Here is a list of the advertisers for 2007. After the Superbowl, you will be able to view all of the ads from this page.

http://www.superbowlnetwork.com/ads/2007/
      -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
      Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
      .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

But since I'm in NM
        KRQE will not be broadcast the Superbowl in High Definition... Stinking basti-jess'

Comment

I caught a glimpse of the making one of the Budweiser commercials for the Superbowl on one of those Access Hollywood or ET type shows last week.

It involves Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his #8 Budweiser car and a cult classic movie, and that's all I'm gonna say since I'm not savvy enough to do a spoiler warning thing.)

Comment

Originally posted by Baghira View Post
            It involves Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his #8 Budweiser car and a cult classic movie, and that's all I'm gonna say since I'm not savvy enough to do a spoiler warning thing.)

I hope it is Death Race 2000. That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
              I hope it is Death Race 2000. That would be awesome.
              The movie is a little more mainstream than the one you mentioned.

The commercial is not officially linked to the movie, but more the style and feel the movie is known for.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X