This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Chef Finale!

I heard the results were leaked earlier this week, but i cannot wait to see how it ends!

I have such a love/hate feeling towards Marcel!!

Re: Top Chef Finale!

I like Top Chef, just not this season of it - I'm really looking forward to the next Hell's Kitchen!
    Spell Binding Books
    http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
    The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
    We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
    Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
    Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

I like Top Chef - I've really enjoyed most of Bravo's reality shows. I'm not too excited about tonight's competition. Have the same love/hate thing with Marcel. And I couldn't care either way about Ilan. I just want to be a judge and eat something!!!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Trac View Post
        I like Top Chef, just not this season of it - I'm really looking forward to the next Hell's Kitchen!
        Hells Kitchen is pretty rad. I cant imagine cooking anything with all that yelling going on!!! The kitchen is my refuge!

Comment

I'm watching it as we speak (type?), but I have to say, this entire season has made me pretty bitter. :thumbdown I'm going to watch "Top Design" afterwards, and then, just sit back and wait for the next season of "Project Runway."
          They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

I watched the entire season yesterday, they were playing it on Bravo all day. I recorded the finale and am going to watch it soon. There was a lot of bickering and pointing fingers, just like any reality show. I enjoyed watching it since I love to cook. Although I am not sure about some of the things they made on there.
            *When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.

Comment

I really enjoyed this season of Top Chef. And I was
              happy that Marcel got into the final two. But how
              in the world did Ilan make it that far. Sam was much
              better throughout the whole season, I really expected
              him to be in the final two. It's really amazing that
              so many seemed to be calling Marcel childish, when
              Ilan was by far the bratty little kid.
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I did not like this season. Couldn't get into it. I did not like the people.
                Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I didn't think either of them deserved to make it, but I am glad Ilan won over Marcel. Elia and Sam should have made it, and you can tell by their behavior in the finale that they thought so too.
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X