This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's official!

I just made the last payment on the 7-night Western Caribbean cruise! My friend and I are going last week in April. I'm so excited! Two years ago, we went on the 4-night to the Bahamas and had a good bit of our trip cancelled due to a hurricane! We weren't able to get to Castaway Cay, so this time, we're really anxious to get there. If you've done this cruise, what land excursions did you do?
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Re: Well, it's official!

We were booked on that cruise, too. Last week, we cancelled and switched to a date in 2008.
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Too bad! That would have been a fun place to meet!
      I want my cake back!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
        I just made the last payment on the 7-night Western Caribbean cruise! My friend and I are going last week in April. I'm so excited! Two years ago, we went on the 4-night to the Bahamas and had a good bit of our trip cancelled due to a hurricane! We weren't able to get to Castaway Cay, so this time, we're really anxious to get there. If you've done this cruise, what land excursions did you do?

OOOOO lucky! I sure hope you have fun! Sounds like a dream come true to me
        exclusively,
        the sanguine poppet aka Sey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X