Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Lambert The Sheepish Lion

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambert The Sheepish Lion

(I hope I put this is the right forum.)

Recently I saw this posted in a BANNED collection of Disney cartoons. I watched it and it seemed pretty harmless.

Why would anyone take offense to Lambert The Sheepish Lion? It was included on the Fox and the Hound Special Edition for Goodness Sakes!

I know the original print was given to the Emporer of Japan. Considering the movie was made in 1951, maybe this was the reason.

Anyone know?
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Lambert The Sheepish Lion

Originally posted by Beatle_johnny View Post
    (I hope I put this is the right forum.)

Recently I saw this posted in a BANNED collection of Disney cartoons. I watched it and it seemed pretty harmless.

Why would anyone take offense to Lambert The Sheepish Lion? It was included on the Fox and the Hound Special Edition for Goodness Sakes!

I know the original print was given to the Emporer of Japan. Considering the movie was made in 1951, maybe this was the reason.

Anyone know?
    Probably because he's wild and wooly.

Comment

I totally remember this! And I loved it.
      Its a preview before one of our older Disney movies (on tape, not DVD). I want to say Dumbo, but Im not sure.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

My fiance is always talking about this cartoon, it was his favorite when he was younger. Someone has already said it is on the Fox and the Hound DVD and I am trying to find it but no luck anywhere. I was hoping to get it as part of his Valentines Day present.

Comment

Awwwwwwwww I LOVED Lambert! Laaaaaambert the Sheepish Lion.... Hehe. I so have to find that and watch it again. I miss all those great classic shorts. *sigh*

Comment

Check to see if it is on the "Disney Treasures: Disney Rarities" collection Pirate Chick .

But I honestly have no clue as to why this cartoon would be banned.

Comment

Laaambert the sheepish lion
              Laambert who's always tryin
              to be a warm and wooly sheep
              Lambert the sheepish lion
              Is this haunted signature
              actually
              stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
              Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
              also known as...
              Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

It's on one of the Disney Treasures but i'm not sure which one.
                Check Amazon.
                A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

I googled this. Still nothing but i did see that a message to me said it had soneting to do with Homosexulaity. ????? Where is there any hint of Homophobia there??? I am so confused.

i am now thinking my original question was just an Internet hoax.
                  sigpicDisney Road

Comment

I found it awhile back on YouTube but i don't know if it's still there! One of my all time favorites!
                    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                    - Skipper Mike

Comment

Banned from what by whom? Why?

And what does it have to do with Disneyland?

Comment

Originally posted by CinderellaPrincess View Post
                        It's on one of the Disney Treasures but i'm not sure which one.
                        Check Amazon.
                        Its on Disney Rarities
                        Is this haunted signature
                        actually
                        stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
                        Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
                        also known as...
                        Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

I will always remember with hilarity the look on the wolf's face when Lambert turns into that ferocious lion to save his mom. It's classic.

Comment

I am a huge disney short fan, and Lambert is my favorite <3

Comment

For some reason I dont remember this at all... if i saw it, i would probably know

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X