This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Impossible DVD: The REAL show

Thanks to Nexflix I have been watching the first season of the REAL Mission Impossible TV show.

Now I'm headed to Ebay to buy it <G>.

This show really proves how BAD BAD BAD the Tom Cruise movies were.

Intelligent, well written and clever they use brains rather than brawn to beat the bad guy, or often cause the bad guy to beat himself.

GREAT show.
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Mission Impossible DVD: The REAL show

Whole series for $200. Not bad.

Here is my real life Mission, should I decide to accept it, is to get my brother to buy the series so I can borrow certain episodes on occasion. As always, should I be captured or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of my actions.
    This post will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, me.

Comment

Or just join Netflix and rent em
      ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Comment

Hey, The 1st movie was good...
        "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

I refuse to watch any of the movies because of the disrespect they have to the original show.

Not to spoil it for those who have not watched them, but as i understand it they made Jim Phelps the bad guy in the movies and that is NOT cool

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X