Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Disneyfan Internet Radio/Podcast Sites?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Disneyfan Internet Radio/Podcast Sites?

One of my morning rituals is to log on to E ticket radio on the live365 site and then check to see if there a new update from Mr. Lutz and continue on to Micechat. I'm curious if I'm the only one out there that does this (I imagine not) and am looking for suggestions for other streaming sites or podcasts you enjoy.
    -GGG

Re: Favorite Disneyfan Internet Radio/Podcast Sites?

I listen to laughingplace radio quite a bit. They play a wide variety of Disney music from the parks, movies Broadway and TV.

Comment

I've tried a few podcasts, but i absolutly love the official Disneyland Resort podcast.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions - I really like DL attractions/music that make you feel that you're there. I'll check out those sites you mentioned for some variety.
        -GGG

Comment

I like several of the Disney Podcast Network (DPN) podcasts, specifically Micecast. Greg and Mike entertain me when I listen at work. They have a lot of different podcasts on the DPN, good variety.
          Infinity and Beyond:
          The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
          http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

I have found subsonicradio.com to be the very best. They have a HUGE selection of tracks which can be requested. The point system can be frustrating, as the 24 hour regeneration policy seems a bit long. The point system also allows people with a lot of points to dominate teh station, for and hour or two. But, overall it is a very good site for Disney theme park tracks.
            That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X