This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-E-double hockey stick..why is it never shown

does anyone remember this movie how come disney channel never shows it? they only show it once in a great while which stinks because i really like this movie. even when i looked at a list of disney channel original movies it wasn't listed.
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: H-E-double hockey stick..why is it never shown

I totally remember it. Will Friedel, Matt Lawrence, Gabrielle Union, Rhea Perlman...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195761/

It was one of my all time favorite Disney Channel movies. I really wish they would show it more often. I remember seeing it on TV semi-recently, but really, it should be shown more.
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I missed this one. It came out when I was in my college bubble with no cable and only 4 television channels that I didn't have time to watch.

Comment

It comes on around Halloween and last time it came on it was Friday the 13th.

Comment

did it come out on dvd?
          sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ha, check the signature (all the way bottom right)... Love myself some Griff

Yeah sadly it's only on around Halloween. I've looked for it on DVD but no such luck. Kinda wish they played it more. I mean it's not the best movie ever (it was made for tv and all) but it's fun and Will Friedel's great.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X