• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Prince Caspian' begins Principal Photography - comingsoon.net 2/16/07

Narnia Sequel Starts Principal Photography

Source: Walt Disney Pictures
    February 16, 2007

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, the second live-action/CGI motion picture adaptation of C.S. Lewis' beloved series of literary classics, began principal photography on location in Auckland, New Zealand, on February 12, 2007. The production, once again a joint venture between the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media, continues the franchise which commenced with the spectacular, Oscar-winning 2005 release, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=18970
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: 'Prince Caspian' begins Principal Photography - comingsoon.net 2/16/07

woot woot

Comment

Very cool.

For some reason I thought they were already filming.

Comment

Uhh, isn't Caspian very much a Boy in the book? 25??? Ok, but he's barely 13 in PC and 16 in VDT!! I guess that means Caspian will be fighting Miraz in the movie, cause it's hard to understand why Peter would need to fight if Caspian is so old...Should be interesting. And for us Narnian Purists, a little troubling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanaimobar View Post
          Uhh, isn't Caspian very much a Boy in the book? 25??? Ok, but he's barely 13 in PC and 16 in VDT!! I guess that means Caspian will be fighting Miraz in the movie, cause it's hard to understand why Peter would need to fight if Caspian is so old...Should be interesting. And for us Narnian Purists, a little troubling.
          The sheer fact that they waited this long to start filming these kids is troubling enough to me... They are all going to be significantly older than they are in the book.
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Narnia Blog Kicks Off
            Source: Walt Disney Pictures
            April 12, 2007

Walt Disney Pictures has started a Blog on the production of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. In the first video, director Andrew Adamson gives an exclusive peek at the filming of the next adventure. "Prince Caspian" is scheduled for a May 16, 2008 release.

See it at:
            http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/narnia/
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X