• Show
Clear All

• Britney's rehab center tab.. $48000 a month

Story at http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ory?id=2899804

Britney Picked Luxurious Rehab Center
    Britney's Luxurious Malibu Rehab Center Is the Choice of Stars

By NOAKI SCHWARTZ

MALIBU, Calif. Feb 23, 2007 (AP)
    ABC.com also has these photos of a berserk Britney attacking a car with a umbrella. She's totally lost it.

Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Britney's rehab center tab.. $48000 a month

I honestly didn't even believe she was actually drugs until she checked into rehab the first time.

I just thought she was just going through depression and stuff.

And about her taking the umbrella and hitting that car while cursing... yeah it's a big deal and all but I hope people won't blow it out of proportion. She's been through a rough couple of days. Her ex wouldn't let her see her own kids. She was just pushed over the edge and lashed out. The girl is under a lot of pressure. Her behavior is understandable (just not acceptable).
    The Armenian Genocide

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that not only is she not allowed to see her kids, her mom is at Fenderline's house taking care of them. Those two have come a long way consiering at one point they couldn't stand each other.

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
        That expensive rehab center reminded me of this place in malibu called promises, a total fakey fake rehab center for celebs when they go somewhere and rerally dont want to et better, like mary kate goes there, lindsay lohan, nicole and all the crazies. And i know for a fact that nicole richie already has a spot booked there this summer with a marble barf-atorium
        ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
        1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
        2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
        3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
        4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
        5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
        6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
        7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
        8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
        9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
        AND FINALLY...
        10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
        [:

Comment

Rehab is not cheap. The bill for a month of rehab at a center here in South Dakota is $15,000.

She needs to go somewhere and get help. Having a breakdown in the media is not going to help her get any better. Its really unfortunate that she has no one that cares about her enough to save her from herself.
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

From what I read she attacked the car of a photog because Fenderline wouldn't let her see the kids? That is out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen View Post
              Rehab is not cheap. The bill for a month of rehab at a center here in South Dakota is $15,000.

She needs to go somewhere and get help. Having a breakdown in the media is not going to help her get any better. Its really unfortunate that she has no one that cares about her enough to save her from herself.
              With this batch of child celebs, they don't really care about anyone else other than themselves. It's very sad.
              Growing older is manditory
              Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by PirateChick View Post
                From what I read she attacked the car of a photog because Fenderline wouldn't let her see the kids? That is out of control.
                I heard audio of it this morning. She asked the paparazzi to stop, they didnt and she flipped. While I understand that she was upset that Kevin wouldnt let her see the kids, I also understand why.
                She needs to regain control.
                When you have kids you dont get to pick and choose when you're a parent. You're a parent all the time. Shes been out partying all the time, and then doing things like whats happened in the last week.
                She needs help.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Rahab = big bucks for those who run them.

Did you know the owner of the "48 hour" Rehab facility that Miss America recently attended is owned by Donald Rumsfeld?

Rehab is becoming 'Babysitting' for rich brats. It is very "In" right now.

Those in need of real rehab have to go without.
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Let me preface this by saying, Federline isn't exactly a model citizen either.

HOWEVER, were I in his position, I wouldn't want my kids to be around her either right now.

I used to think Britney was an idiot, but now I just feel sorry for her. She is four months younger than I am, but she seems like a lost little girl. She needs help, her kids need her to get help. I hope that she pulls through this for her kids sake at the very least.

Comment

Rehab may not be cheap...but Britney always will be.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

48,000 a month? Do they have a nightly rate? She needs a discount because she can't seem to stay there more than 24 hours.

Comment

does the price go up each time she checks in and back out....then in again?
                          Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

I honestly wonder who's crazier now. Britney or Tom Cruise?

Comment

At this point I think Britney is winning.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X