Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Radcliffe signs up for the last two Harry Potter installments!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Radcliffe signs up for the last two Harry Potter installments!

Yay! I am very glad they won't have to change out the actor.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6412825.stm

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has signed up to play the boy wizard in the final two films in the hit series.
    Producers Warner Bros told the BBC's Newsround the actor was "very much looking forward to starting filming" the sixth film in September.

Re: Daniel Radcliffe signs up for the last two Harry Potter installments!

Yes!!!
    I'm so glad he did that!!
    I hope everyone else realizes it just won't be the same without them. I don't care how old they look now.

Great news!
    Thanks!

Comment

That's good news. Now what about the others? It'll still be a weird movie if it's not the same cast all the way through.

Comment

That's great news! Can't wait to tell my oldest daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
          That's good news. Now what about the others? It'll still be a weird movie if it's not the same cast all the way through.
          The actor who plays Ron has expressed that he definitely wants to do all 7 movies. Now all we need is actress who plays Hermione to do the same!
          The Armenian Genocide

Comment

I thought there was an interview on the most recent DVD with Emma where she clearly stated that she couldn't imagine not seeing herself playing Hermione through to the end.

She has a real love and affection for the character.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
              I thought there was an interview on the most recent DVD with Emma where she clearly stated that she couldn't imagine not seeing herself playing Hermione through to the end.

She has a real love and affection for the character.

Here's what I know:

Yep, Emma isn't signed for the final films in the series and she says she may not agree to work anymore. She's more interested in education. "I don't know yet. Every film is such a huge production and it's a long time," she told the UK's Daily Mail.
              Full article can be found here: http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Emma-...tter-3494.html
              The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Phew!!!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking that now that Harry is all signed up, the others will follow.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X