This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates : AWE premieres worldwide?

Howdy thought I may try here for an answer on this subject..

Where i am well aware of the pending premiere of POTC:AWE in May in Anaheim.. i an hearing rumours about it also premiereing in Europe in Paris and Tokyo.. the coincidence is odd that there are DLR's in all 3 places.. could it be? Does anyone know if the movie will be premiering in those DLRT and DLRP as well?
    I do have a confirmaiton it isnt in UK so i figured it would have to be big venue of sorts.. Houses of Mouses was my next guess.
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated...or info on park times on those dates or any clues..
    thanks you guys.. you all rock !

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
    next trip?? Dec 2007

Re: Pirates : AWE premieres worldwide?

Originally posted by idzy View Post
    Howdy thought I may try here for an answer on this subject..

Where i am well aware of the pending premiere of POTC:AWE in May in Anaheim.. i an hearing rumours about it also premiereing in Europe in Paris and Tokyo.. the coincidence is odd that there are DLR's in all 3 places.. could it be? Does anyone know if the movie will be premiering in those DLRT and DLRP as well?
    I do have a confirmaiton it isnt in UK so i figured it would have to be big venue of sorts.. Houses of Mouses was my next guess.
    Your feedback is greatly appreciated...or info on park times on those dates or any clues..
    thanks you guys.. you all rock !
    'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest' had premieres in Anaheim, Paris and Tokyo. Only the first was held in a Disney park, the others in theatres (in huge film distribution hub locations).
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X