This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted "It's a Small World" in music video

Ever wondered what would happen if IASW turned ever so slightly evil?
    Have you thought of it with dinosaurs eating each other, or with little parading Tanks and UFO's?
    What about giants robots with mouse ears rampaging the world?

Well, in Muse's latest music video, the band trip through time on a water ride and witness the future, thought the whole ride is blatantly IASW-based (facade, cheesy scenery, 'cardboard cut-out' backdrops, anamatronics and err...the mickey ears on the robots)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-moeVw_r_4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-moeVw_r_4[/YOUTUBE]

OR

www.muse.mu - the song is INVINCIBLE, in the media section.

Re: Twisted "It's a Small World" in music video

Interesting....and entertaining to a degree........but I'll stick with Walt's version.....

...but I liked the tune of the song..........

Comment

That was awesome. I want to go on that ride. Giant evil robot Mickeys.

Comment

:blink:

Comment

I actually liked that. It will fit perfectly in DCA.

Comment

It's cool as well to know that ALL of that (apart form the band and boat) is computer generated.

Comment

Holy.... I never thought I would see a thread devoted to Muse in MiceChat. Great video (for obvious reasons) and even better song. Thanks for posting this!

Comment

you know, this song is one of my favorites on the album. and i honestly never thought of it as a history song. this video was wicked.

and that's really neat to know its all CG. it looks so real!! (except the end...with the ocean and the like)
                kingdom hearts <3er

Comment

Re: Twisted &quot;It's a Small World&quot; in music video

I love that song, that video kind of reminds me of when the simpsons made fun of the epcot spaceship earth ride.
                  "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

LOVE IT.

Other "twisted" Disney stuff that I enjoy includes "Tragic Kingdom" by No Doubt and the Family Guy where they make Stewie sing in IASW.
                    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Scorchio View Post
                      It's cool as well to know that ALL of that (apart form the band and boat) is computer generated.
                      poop... and i really wanted to ride it
                      The Armenian Genocide

Comment

`lol...I like how the end of the "ride" like the regular small world does brings all of the "countries"or in this case...time periods together...insted oof harmony...there is a crazy arse war...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III View Post
                          `lol...I like how the end of the "ride" like the regular small world does brings all of the "countries"or in this case...time periods together...insted oof harmony...there is a crazy arse war...lol
                          Right, but what is cool about it is how all of humanity is uniting to fight against a common enemy (space aliens and Giant Robot Mickeys). GO EARTH!

Comment

um.......true...lol

Comment

Yeah - I think the knights on dinosaurs are my favorite at the end. IASW needs more dinosaurs.
                              "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X