This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercials out right now.....

One that trips me out is the guy that has the Skittles leak and that plumber dude pulls that little man out of his bag and hangs him up on the ceiling. That little man trips me out!!!

I love the "I have a big head and little arms" from the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons.

And always laughed when I saw the commercial for that new show with the wedding planners and that one bride is smoking and says, "Ooohhh Shut Up!"

Re: Commercials out right now.....

Wow, I killed this thread when I started it.

Comment

All I can think of are ones I don't like, like that Lion Taco Bell one.

Oh that one for the new phone w/the guy at the gum listening to Fall out Boy. I love that look he gives the camera.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'm still enjoying the "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" commercials.

Comment

I love the "I have a big head and little arms" from the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons.
          TINY! Every time I see that part I just bust up laughing. I love it so much I screen capped and made a sig out of it!

Comment

I loooooove the T-Rex! I crack up every time it comes on! My husband doesn't get it AT ALL and that makes me crack up even more! It totally throws him for a loop.

I love commercials, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
            "But every night, when it gets dark
            and the stars come out,
            I'll look up on her behalf.
            I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

my sister-in-law and i die every time we see the t-rex one. and the mac and p.c ones, especially the "allow or deny" one

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. -Judy Garland

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                TINY! Every time I see that part I just bust up laughing. I love it so much I screen capped and made a sig out of it!
                Great Sig!!

Comment

I don't think there have EVER been commercials as good as the 'Trunk Monkey' series. If you haven't seen them, do yourself a favor and check them out.

This is one of my favorite of the 8 commercial series:
                  http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/40/1/

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                    All I can think of are ones I don't like, like that Lion Taco Bell one.

Oh that one for the new phone w/the guy at the gum listening to Fall out Boy. I love that look he gives the camera.

NNL,

Thank GOD for you! I hate that lame F-ing commercial, it is so shiity. My GF and I were watching TV, and she started laughing at it, and I couldn't have been more shocked if she grew horns out of her head. It is so lame, and unoriginal, I can't imagine someone is proud of that?

...What's that? Taco Bell using a talking animal? Wow! Groundbreaking!

Comment

While I do enjoy a good trunk money commercials, I'm currently fixated on ads for electric wheelchairs for the elderly called....Humarounds. The music is "I Get Around" by the Beach Boys. Doesn't seem like music for their target demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                        NNL,

Thank GOD for you! I hate that lame F-ing commercial, it is so shiity. My GF and I were watching TV, and she started laughing at it, and I couldn't have been more shocked if she grew horns out of her head. It is so lame, and unoriginal, I can't imagine someone is proud of that?

...What's that? Taco Bell using a talking animal? Wow! Groundbreaking!
                        CARRRRne asada. What's not funny about that. :botox:

Comment

Have any of you seen that Skittles commercial I'm referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                            While I do enjoy a good trunk money commercials, I'm currently fixated on ads for electric wheelchairs for the elderly called....Humarounds. The music is "I Get Around" by the Beach Boys. Doesn't seem like music for their target demographic.

Actually, the song they use for the scooters is a remix, called, "I barely get around, and I just crapped my pants again'

While they sample music from the Beach Boys, listen closely and you'll hear different lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post
                              Have any of you seen that Skittles commercial I'm referring to?

I have, but to be honest, it didn't do much to take me away from reading the Sunday paper. I do have to give it an A for originality, that was interesting at least, so in that respect it was cool.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X