• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skawt
    MiceChatter
    • Aug 2005

Disney Movie Rewards for Meet the Robinsons

I received an email indicating I could mail in my 'Meet the Robinsons' ticket stubs for Disney Movie Rewards credits. I am new to the Disney Rewards (signed up with Peter Pan DVD) so am wondering how often thay have these type of 'specials'?

Skawt
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland
  • sailerm
    • Jul 2006

Re: Disney Movie Rewards for Meet the Robinsons

Oh, sounds of desperation to get people into see the film.
    "Go see something you don't want to, and we'll give you something you do"

Comment

• BigPigletFan
      I was deleted.
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Skawt View Post
      I received an email indicating I could mail in my 'Meet the Robinsons' ticket stubs for Disney Movie Rewards credits. I am new to the Disney Rewards (signed up with Peter Pan DVD) so am wondering how often thay have these type of 'specials'?

Skawt
      This is news to me. Sounds interesting though.

I know you can use them from buying DVDs and get items such as VMK prizes. That's about all I know. Sorry.

Comment

• disneytim
        Thanking the Academy
        MiceChat News Team
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
        Oh, sounds of desperation to get people into see the film.
        "Go see something you don't want to, and we'll give you something you do"
        Which explains why DMR also awarded points for purchasing POTC: DMC on DVD. We all know what a stinker that was.

I think Disney's just looking to broaden the movie selections that can earn points. They probably found limiting it to DVD releases only was too restrictive. By including theatrical releases they can attract more participants in the rewards program and continue to build brand loyalty--and yes, sell more tickets.

Meet the Robinsons is the first movie they're doing this with. Maybe it's just an experiment. Maybe it's the first of many points-earning theatrical releases to come. We'll see.

As far as redeeming the points, once the movie opens you can go to www.disneymovierewards.com and print out an entry form. You then mail it in with your ticket stubs from Meet the Robinsons and points will be credited to your DMR account.
        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

• quasimodo1384
          Practically Perfect
          • Feb 2005

I got the e-mail too. I wanted to see Meet the Robinsons though, so it works fine for me.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X