Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Review: Jump In: Disney Channel Original Movie

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: Jump In: Disney Channel Original Movie

Review: Jump In: Disney Channel Original MovieGive us your take!
    A
    0.00%
    B
    50.00%
    C
    50.00%
    D
    0.00%
    F
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by cellarhound; 04-05-2007, 09:07 AM.
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Review: Jump In: Disney Channel Original Movie

I've seen kids that are interested in this film that are as young as 7 or 8 so maybe it's more of the extended tween audience like High School Musical got. With HSM star, Corbin in this film and the music it helps the popularity with tweens.

Comment

Re: Review: Jump In: Disney Channel Original Movie

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
      I've seen kids that are interested in this film that are as young as 7 or 8 so maybe it's more of the extended tween audience like High School Musical got. With HSM star, Corbin in this film and the music it helps the popularity with tweens.
      It really depends on the kid really... Corbin I just think that Corbin's age (and the age of some of the older characters), and some of the themes wouldn't be all that appealing to 7-8 year olds... the last thing you want is 7-8 year olds thinking "competitive boxing" in school yards is cool - picking fights with school bullys because Izzy did it in the ring... I figgure by 12 they could figgure that out on their own.

Older than 16 and they will come at all you, parents, with a stick if you give em this movie... Too much cheese is the elder teenager's nightmare - they may find it too "preachy..."
      Last edited by cellarhound; 04-05-2007, 10:53 AM.
      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X