This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars- Full of Evil Homosexuals?

So, I'm flipping through channels the other night, and i see some Star Wars Ep III Footage, stop to look and it is the 700 club!!!!!

Pat Robertson is talking about How Star Wars promotes Satanism, and that there is a secret homosexual relationship between Anikin and Obi-Won. That it is once again the Left trying to seduce young children into Devil Worship and Homosexualty!

Personally i think Robertsons and James (Spongebob, Bert & Ernie are gay) Dobson's obsession with Homosexuality is abnormal, and I wish they would come out already.

What do you think?
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Not to mention those droids. Sheesh. Threepio is such a queen!

Ditto the comment about how obsessed they are.

Comment

You know what they say about those who protest the loudest... maybe they're hiding their own little secret...
      "George Bush... is only for now."
      Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
        You know what they say about those who protest the loudest... maybe they're hiding their own little secret...

EXACTLY!

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
          there is a secret homosexual relationship between Anikin and Obi-Won. That it is once again the Left trying to seduce young children into Devil Worship and Homosexualty!
          Dangit. I never get the subtext. :monkey:
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Pat Robertson is talking about How Star Wars promotes Satanism, and that there is a secret homosexual relationship between Anikin and Obi-Won.

Ummm, I don't think Obi-wan was Anikin's type. I have never seen an Scottish man and a Canadian together. :lol:

/edited after I saw his full frontal movie and knew he was Scottish and not Irish
            Last edited by HiddenMickey; 06-09-2005, 09:33 PM.
            ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Well if thats the case, I wonder if I have a chance to do C-3PO :o

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                Good luck finding a socket to put your bolt in!
                ...it's been a long time.

Comment

OUCH... are you a Metal Man?

Comment

I dunno, he seems pretty loyal to R2.

Comment

Pat Robertson is talking about How Star Wars promotes Satanism, and that there is a secret homosexual relationship between Anikin and Obi-Won. That it is once again the Left trying to seduce young children into Devil Worship and Homosexualty!
                      I got news for Pat Robertson... Fundies love the story of Star Wars, because it is a story of forgiveness, salvation and the force which many have given a parallel to the Holy Spirit...

One more reason why Pat Robertson is not Christ like...
                      Check out my other blog:

Comment

Nothing out of Pat Robertson's mouth surprises me anymore. Nothing. And Disguy...you're going after Threepio when Obi's up for grabs??
                        The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

To be fair, James Dobson got the shaft from the media over the teletubbies thing. All his staff did was comment on an article that was actually written in the New York media! The general media never even commented on it until Dobson's organization pointed it out!! Ever since then they (the media) has attributed all sorts of lunacy to where it doesn't necessarily belong.

Check your facts before you start pointing fingers. And be careful whenever you're tempted to lump all believers with some publicity seeking nut job.

But Star Wars promoting Satanism and homosexuality?!??? What bootleg version did they see???

Comment

There were protestors at the midnight showing at the Arclight back when the film opened. My friends and I laughed and laughed - and we're fairly religious people.
                            My Blu-rays/DVDs
                            "Every view they hold on you's a piano out of tune
                            You're an angel, you're a demon, you're just.... human." - James, Lullaby

Comment

Yeah a friend of mine mentioned the protestors at the Arclight. Then some people started shooting people in line with water guns and the geeks dressed like Jedis started using their homemade lightsabers to fed off the water. Heard it was pretty hysterical.

I mean come on... it's a MOVIE! Get over it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X