Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I was wondering if people on here like this cartoon (Aqua Teen Hunger Force). I know there is movie about them coming out next week. I'm slowly getting into this show. Not as much as Robot Chicken; but slowly interested. So far I like Frylock the best.

What do you guys; think?
    Master Shake
    9.09%
    Frylock
    18.18%
    Meatwad
    36.36%
    Carl
    18.18%
    other (you can explain below)
    18.18%
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force

:blush:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Hi Hayley,

I actually learned about this show when I saw that disaster in Boston, where the city freaked out!

I bought the DVD, and it was awesome! I really like it, and I think it is really well done. I don't know the background of the show, are they aliens or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
        Hi Hayley,

I actually learned about this show when I saw that disaster in Boston, where the city freaked out!

I bought the DVD, and it was awesome! I really like it, and I think it is really well done. I don't know the background of the show, are they aliens or what?

Hello Max,

I think they are aliens; if your talking about the Moonintes. But they kind of remind me of old Atari games too. I'm glad you like this show too.

My brother Dylan got into them; long ago. But I didn't truly; until now and yes the disaster in Boston; did make me re-think of them.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

My sister and I are going to see it at midnight tonight, we love the show!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy_Fawkes View Post
            My sister and I are going to see it at midnight tonight, we love the show!
            Awesome.I'm waiting for the show to start right now.

I kind of want to see the movie too. But I might have to wait til next week to see it.

Do you two have a favorite character?

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I like the meatball, but maybe because we have the same level of fitness.

I wonder if you need to have watched the TV show, to get the movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                I like the meatball, but maybe because we have the same level of fitness.

I wonder if you need to have watched the TV show, to get the movie?
                Considering that most of the episodes themselves are unrelated to each other, I would say that you wouldn't but, there are probably going to be some jokes that might reference back to the show.

It's so funny though because they don't really give you a background on the Aqua Teens or where they come from. In the beginning couple episodes they tried to stay true to the original idea which they were a couple of detectives, but the creators then decided it was basically going to be them just hanging around and weird stuff happens.

Shake has to be my favorite character.

Comment

I was a fan when it first started airing, but I slowly got disinterested with it. Not sure if it was my own tastes change or the show changed in some way, but I just can't watch it these days.

The Moonites were great when they first appeared, but they overused them a lot.

Comment

I enjoy ATHF quite a bit. Balloonenstien is my favorite episode. Any episode where Meatwad gets the upperhand on Shake is hilarious. The funniest thing about the whole debacle in Boston is how the ratings for the show tripled after it happened. Best marketing stunt ever.

As for the movie I might go see it, if I hear good things about it. Early reviews where negative, so I'm hoping they fixed the problems. I want to get a few reviews from fans of the show before I go.

Comment

the best episode was with the frat aliens, they were so funny
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I don't like it ... I LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                          Balloonenstien is my favorite episode.

Any
                          As for the movie I might go see it, if I hear good things about it. Early reviews where negative, so I'm hoping they fixed the problems. I want to get a few reviews from fans of the show before I go.
                          I'll have to check this "Balloonenstien" episode out. I have all of the DVD's now.

I'll probably do the same; if I do hear negative reviews; from the real fans too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

*I added a poll to this thread now*

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

My favorite is meatwad.. and sometimes Carl =P I havent seen it in a while however...

Disney: true inspiration!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X