Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Wonder and Magic ever in port together?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Wonder and Magic ever in port together?

Are the Disney Wonder and Magic ever docked in Port Canveral together or are they always missing one another at the Disney Cruise Line terminal?

Re: Are the Wonder and Magic ever in port together?

They are not normally docked at the same time.

The Magic's usual itinerary is Saturday-Saturday (7-nights), and the Wonder is at dock on Sundays and Thursdays for the 4 and 3-night sailings, respectively.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

That is clever how they work such a rotating shift for the ships. The question dawned on me when I figured that the dock can only hold one Disney ship at a time. Interesting to know- thanks for the info.

Comment

In 2004, both ships were briefly docked together in Ft. Lauderdale after hurricane Jeanne. I was standing on the Wonder and took a pic of the Magic, before we set sail.
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
          That is clever how they work such a rotating shift for the ships. The question dawned on me when I figured that the dock can only hold one Disney ship at a time. Interesting to know- thanks for the info.
          i thought the same thing, that the dock could only hold one ship at a time

Comment

What a proud site to see them docked side by side. They are magnificent looking ships. They always make the others docked around them look boring and...white.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X