Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney to sell Pirates 3 Premiere tickets to the public for $1,500 for Make-A-Wish

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney to sell Pirates 3 Premiere tickets to the public for $1,500 for Make-A-Wish

Disneyland Resort Press Release

STAR-STUDDED SWASHBUCKLING DISNEYLAND PREMIERE ON MAY 19TH IS THE HOTTEST EVENT OF THE YEAR; www.piratespremiere.com
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disney to sell Pirates 3 Premiere tickets to the public for $1,500 for Make-A-Wis

WOW! I can't believe no one has responded to this! I wonder if my husband would kill me if I bought a ticket. Any Mice Chatters looking at going? What a great promotion for positive publicity.
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
    --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
    Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Re: Disney to sell Pirates 3 Premiere tickets to the public for $1,500 for Make-A-Wis

If only I had a spare $4500.00.......
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

That's great...the diehard fans that would truly want to go to the event will not be able to attend. At least the majority.

It's for a good cause most definitely, but...they might as well have just invited their celebrity friends again, just charged them for attending.

Comment

How cool would it be to be able to go and help the Make a Wish. That is great
          Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Comment

Hey if everyone on MC posted $1 then they could have a drawing to send one member! Just kidding! Wish I could find the money! Help a great cause and have fun!
            "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
            --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
            Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

and I thought paying $10.00 at the local cineplex was spendy. $1,500 dollars my arse! I love it that that doesn't even give you a reserved seat.

I do have to give them credit though. For Disney to give 100% of that ticket price as a donation is very un-Disney and very generous of them.
              "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
              Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Damnit

I don't have $1500 for a ticket (because I'm in school), but I would love to go.
                sigpic
                Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Comment

Good to hear Disney is doing something great with that type of cash.

And obviously the reason its so expensive is to keep those die-hard fans out of the event.
                  Class of 2005...

Comment

That's awesome it's going to a great cause but... $1500?

And did you see this at the bottom (in tiny print):

The fair market value is $100, therefore $1,400 of the ticket price is tax-deductible.
                    :blink:

Comment

This is what i want for my birthday!...I wish.

Comment

I just got tickets for me and my brother for his birthday, anybody else going?

Comment

Originally posted by drewdawg199 View Post
                          I just got tickets for me and my brother for his birthday, anybody else going?
                          If your buying SURE!!!! LOL. Hope you guys have fun!
                          Class of 2005...

Comment

Hello everyone. This is my first post on MiceChat, so be gentle.

I just bought a ticket and I will be attending the event by myself. I would like to change that. Are any of the other potential attendees who are willing to meet before the event so we can parade down the red carpet as a group?
                            Last edited by PhotoMatt; 04-13-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                              Disneyland Resort Press Release

This is the first time that the public has been invited to participate in a “Pirates” Premiere. Individual tickets are priced at $1,500, and are now available for sale at www.piratespremiere.com. The Make-A-Wish Foundation of America and Make-A-Wish International are dedicated to granting the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions in order to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
                              Dang that is awesome. If only i was a rich girl... or had a credit card with a larger limit!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X