Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

An interview about the new Goofy short.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interview about the new Goofy short.

http://animated-views.com/2007/deja-...n-of-the-goof/

Animated-Views has an exclusive interview with animators Andreas Deja and Mark Henn about the new Goofy short, " How To Hook Up Your Home Theather". It look like a great new short.

Upgrade: This short is being made for theathers not TV. Supposely it will appear in front of a live-action disney movie in the fall.
    Last edited by Monkey joe; 04-23-2007, 05:28 PM.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: An interview about the new Goofy short.

As long as it is like the classic Disney shorts during Walt's time, I'll be happy . But if it's like the shorts they made as of late, I won't be all that impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
      As long as it is like the classic Disney shorts during Walt's time, I'll be happy . But if it's like the shorts they made as of late, I won't be all that impressed.
      You didn't like "Runaway Brain" or "Trail Mix-Up"?
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

My bad, I misinterpreted the article because when I think of shorts, I just remember watching them on TV :lol:. I forgot that they were originally aired in theatre's. Scratch what I said because I was refering to the Television animated shorts that appeared directly on "House of Mouse" and what not.
        I only saw Runaway Brain. I do admit I liked how fluid the animation was in that and how theatrical it was.

Is "Trail Mix-UP" the Roger Rabbit/Baby Herman short?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
          My bad, I misinterpreted the article because when I think of shorts, I just remember watching them on TV :lol:. I forgot that they were originally aired in theatre's. Scratch what I said because I was refering to the Television animated shorts that appeared directly on "House of Mouse" and what not.
          I only saw Runaway Brain. I do admit I liked how fluid the animation was in that and how theatrical it was.

Is "Trail Mix-UP" the Roger Rabbit/Baby Herman short?
          Yup.

Comment

If it's as good as the other Goofy "How to" shorts, this should be a riot!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              If it's as good as the other Goofy "How to" shorts, this should be a riot!
              With John behind this project, you bet on it. Here hoping that he resurrects "Hare in My Soup" for a new short.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X