Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interview about the new Goofy short.

http://animated-views.com/2007/deja-...n-of-the-goof/

Animated-Views has an exclusive interview with animators Andreas Deja and Mark Henn about the new Goofy short, " How To Hook Up Your Home Theather". It look like a great new short.

Upgrade: This short is being made for theathers not TV. Supposely it will appear in front of a live-action disney movie in the fall.
    Last edited by Monkey joe; 04-23-2007, 04:28 PM.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: An interview about the new Goofy short.

As long as it is like the classic Disney shorts during Walt's time, I'll be happy . But if it's like the shorts they made as of late, I won't be all that impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
      As long as it is like the classic Disney shorts during Walt's time, I'll be happy . But if it's like the shorts they made as of late, I won't be all that impressed.
      You didn't like "Runaway Brain" or "Trail Mix-Up"?
      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

My bad, I misinterpreted the article because when I think of shorts, I just remember watching them on TV :lol:. I forgot that they were originally aired in theatre's. Scratch what I said because I was refering to the Television animated shorts that appeared directly on "House of Mouse" and what not.
        I only saw Runaway Brain. I do admit I liked how fluid the animation was in that and how theatrical it was.

Is "Trail Mix-UP" the Roger Rabbit/Baby Herman short?

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
          My bad, I misinterpreted the article because when I think of shorts, I just remember watching them on TV :lol:. I forgot that they were originally aired in theatre's. Scratch what I said because I was refering to the Television animated shorts that appeared directly on "House of Mouse" and what not.
          I only saw Runaway Brain. I do admit I liked how fluid the animation was in that and how theatrical it was.

Is "Trail Mix-UP" the Roger Rabbit/Baby Herman short?
          Yup.

Comment

If it's as good as the other Goofy "How to" shorts, this should be a riot!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              If it's as good as the other Goofy "How to" shorts, this should be a riot!
              With John behind this project, you bet on it. Here hoping that he resurrects "Hare in My Soup" for a new short.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X