Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Submarine Takes to the Road for the Year of a Million Dreams!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Submarine Takes to the Road for the Year of a Million Dreams!

Disneyland Resort Press Release

DISNEYLAND SUBMARINE TAKES TO THE ROAD FOR THE YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS!www.disneyland.comwww.DisneyParks.com/rules.
    Sponsor: Magic Kingdom Productions, Inc., PO Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.

For residents of Canada, a mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win any prize.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Disneyland Submarine Takes to the Road for the Year of a Million Dreams!

Cool! Anything being given out?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

very nice too bad i live on the east coast
      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

NEATO! It's coming to seattle soon. HMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
          Cool! Anything being given out?
          I hope it's those little Oscar Meyer hotdog-mobile whistles!
          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Awesome! I am like 15 minutes from downtown Seattle! Cant wait to check it out!

Comment

We will definitely be looking for it in Phoenix.

Comment

Yay! A Phoenix Appearance. Hopefully this time it will
                be available for public viewing (unlike the Golden Ears
                balloon that was ONLY available to the press! Are you
                listening Disney ~ real people want to it too! )

If someone know when and where it will be in Phoenix
                let us know! They were REAL slow at getting this info
                out on other similar tours.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I met up with Tikiroomliz and Mtsplash yesterday at the park and Mtsplash said he saw this in front of the castle earlier yesterday. He said it looked like they were filming a commercial. I am sure he took pictures but he is on the plane back to Minnesota as I am writing this. So stay tuned. I am sure that he will post something!

BTW that kid is like Forrest Gump! LOL He seems to always be at the right place at the right time. He's the one that brought us the infamous sub lagoon puddle pictures!

Comment

Yes, it was there in front of the castle yesterday. Awesome doesn't even really descibe it!! I was there too and actually got to be part of the "show." It has Turtle Talk with Crush on the bus. Very clever how they are able to do that on the bus. A few seagulls and the pelican sit on top of the bus and are animatronic. My kids loved it. I have to say, for the "Year of A Million Dreams" mine was fulfilled. I got to be part of something you don't normally get to see at Disneyland.

Comment

For those of you in Vancouver I found a location list for you.

Vancouver
                      May 4th

May 5th - Vancouver Aquarium (2pm - 5pm)
                      May 6th - Vancouver International Marathon after-race party
                      Now if I could find one for Seattle.

Comment

Where in Fresno?

I'm shocked it's even coming here.

Comment

Here are the pictures. Is it me, or does it look like they purchased an old Oscar Meyer Weiner-mobile and painted it to look like a Nemo Sub?

Also, look closely at the video screen on the side of the sub. You can clearly see the Turtle Talk with Crush screen that they will be using in "Select Locations".

Last edited by Dustysage; 05-01-2007, 03:54 PM.
                          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Any know where in Fresno, Ca it will be?

Comment

Originally posted by matcase View Post
                              Any know where in Fresno, Ca it will be?
                              That's what I'm trying to find out.

I hope they don't do what they did with the balloon, say Fresno but land in Clovis.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X