Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

POTC Red Carpet Tickets Sell Out in 14 Days

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTC Red Carpet Tickets Sell Out in 14 Days

The Walt Disney Studios announced today that the $1,500 tickets to see the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End at Disneyland on May 19th are officially sold out, fourteen days after being put up for sale.

Proceeds from the tickets are being donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Source: MarketWatch
    Last edited by disneytim; 04-30-2007, 09:43 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: POTC Red Carpet Tickets Sell Out in 14 Days

That's awesome that make-a-wish will be getting lots of $$

Comment

I'm actually surprised it took a full 14days....I was panicking on day 2 of the sale thinking I would be shut out...maybe because it wasn't highly publicized is the reason it took so long to sell out? I stumbled upon the ticket sales one afternoon browsing the AP section of disneyland.com.
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

The website mentioned that seating for the premiere would be on a first purchase basis, do you think getting tickets the day they became available will get good seats?

Comment

Originally posted by drewdawg199 View Post
          The website mentioned that seating for the premiere would be on a first purchase basis, do you think getting tickets the day they became available will get good seats?
          It's a bunch of bleachers facing a huge screen on TSI. I don't think there's such a thing as "bad seats."
          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

oooh maybe by GOOD seats they meant you get to sit closer to the Stars?! hahaha I wanna sit next to keef!
            Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

They're just not the reserved seats for invited guests.

It is somewhat surprising that it did take 2 weeks to sell-out. However many of the similarly-priced benefit premieres are usually held in Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Westwood so I guess the location of this event discouraged some of "the usual suspects".
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X