This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Soundtrack Preview

Last year for DMC, SoundtrackNet put out a preview, allowing visitors to listen to clips of the soundtrack for the movie. This year, SoundtrackNet has done it once again, allowing us a preview of the soundtrack for the movie, which can be heard here: http://www.filmmusic.com/features/article/?id=231

Keep in mind that these are only limited samples, however, last year, AOL Music had a full soundtrack preview prior to the release of the movie, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happens again this year.

Now, about the soundtrack itself, I'm really excited. I loved the soundtrack to CotBP, and I loved the soundtrack to DMC even more, even with the composer switch. This soundtrack, on the other hand, based on the previews alone, is going to blast both out of the water.

And as an added bonus, I offer this 14 minute Making-Of clip from Starz....enjoy (probably spoilers, so....don't watch if you don't want to know)
    http://www.dailymotion.com/pietruch/...ng-of-14-min/1

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Soundtrack Preview

I already have the soundtrack on pre-order.

Comment

i have some as a ringtone on my cell

Orlando doing good
      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1 View Post
        i have some as a ringtone on my cell
        Out of curiosity, where did you get the ringtone?

Comment

Wow! Hans really stepped it up with this soundtrack! Like...for DMC, I seriously had a hard time staying awake while listening to the soundtrack. Just listening to those little snippets really gets me excited!!!!! YAY!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist_of_Fate View Post
            Out of curiosity, where did you get the ringtone?
            it was on my verizon wireless cell, and bought the ringtone from my cell

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

Thanks for the link. I think I still prefer Klaus Badelt's soundtrack for the first movie, hoever I'l still get this one to addto my collection.

I keep hoping they'll do some revamped version of Yo Ho that would be included on the soundtrack CDs but not yet. Hopefully when Pirates 4 hits theaters a few years from now.

Comment

i didn't think that DMC was as good as BP, espically jacks theme!
                sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Thanks for the link!

I find it kind of important to note that Klaus Badelt gets a lot of his influence from Hans Zimmer. They've collaborated on scores (ha ha!) of projects and share a lot of the same styles.

Just sayin'.

Edit: By the way, I saw this when it was first posted. I wasn't impressed with the clips then. I'm not impressed now. I'm hoping that they're show casing the "bad" part of the songs.
                  "But every night, when it gets dark
                  and the stars come out,
                  I'll look up on her behalf.
                  I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

I liked Klaus better too. But this soundtrack sounds much better then DMC. Coke rewards is doing a Pirates promotion. They have several Pirate items to cash your points in for. I cashed mine in for the soundtrack. I think it was 350 points. Also you can play a pirate match game and get 10 free points and maybe a free download.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X