Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know when meet the robinson is coming out?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know when meet the robinson is coming out?

I really enjoyed this movie does anyone know when it's coming out on DVD?
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: anyone know when meet the robinson is coming out?

According to videoeta.com, it is estimated for a September release with no other details available at this time. The Disney DVD site doesn't have it listed yet - but the only thing they have listed in the fall is Jungle Book's re-release 10/02/07.

A little more checking and I can say that September fits within last years schedule. The Wild was a spring movie (4/14/06) and it was released on DVD in September.
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Sorry...misread....Though it said, Pat The Robertson, that one has been out for a while.
      -----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

I can't wait!
        -Bill

Comment

According to UltimateDisney.com's sources, the film's slated for a September 18th release. I just hope it's given good DVD treatment. Because the film couldn't manage to make it to 100 million, I'm not expecting a 2-disc set (though that'd be amazing). If Disney just gives it a nicely packed single disc along the lines of Treasure Planet, then I'll be satisfied (Home on the Range and Chicken Little got very slim pickings for their discs). Just give me a commentary track, a substantial "making of" (at least 30 minutes), deleted scenes, and a gallery (I'm not holding my breath on trailers). A super cool feature would be an interactive timeline that better explains the film's time paradoxes and answers questions viewers may have.
          -Kelvin-
          A very merry unbirthday to you!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping they give it some decent special features, I was quite disappointed with the ones on Chicken Little. (apart from the alternate opening read by Don Knotts, I loved that).

I'm also hoping they don't put some great features onto the Blu-Ray edition, also like they did with Chicken Little (I want my 'Mayor Lurkey's pep talk' scene, darn it! :rant

Mayor Lurkey rocks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X