This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Magic have a sauna?

And do you have to make an apppoinment to use it?

Re: Does the Magic have a sauna?

yes there is a Sauna in there Spa. I think you have to make an appointment.

Comment

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, a real sauna? With steam? That would make for a very happy girl here. I'll be in it every day. It's been so long since I had that.
      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

My husband and I used the sauna on the Wonder when we went a couple of years ago. It was awesome! There were a couple of different types of steam, such as aroma therapy. Also, there were showers with multiple jets to use after you come out of the saunas.

We didn't have an appointment for the saunas. We had a couples massage on Castaway Cay and our masseuse gave us complimentary use of the sauna for the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Band_of_Gypsies View Post
          My husband and I used the sauna on the Wonder when we went a couple of years ago. It was awesome! There were a couple of different types of steam, such as aroma therapy. Also, there were showers with multiple jets to use after you come out of the saunas.

We didn't have an appointment for the saunas. We had a couples massage on Castaway Cay and our masseuse gave us complimentary use of the sauna for the next day.
          I'm sold! A real steam sauna, and a massage???? Oh, yeah.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl View Post
            I'm sold! A real steam sauna, and a massage???? Oh, yeah.
            They also have:

Exotic Rasul
            Experience this pure retreat for two. Pamper each other in the privacy of a secluded chamber and steam room. Indulge yourselves with body mud, aromatherapy massage oils, a host of fabulous facial care products and more.
            Duration 50 min
            Price $83

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Not sure I'll be able to talk Shawn into that, but it's something to remember! Thanks!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X