Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Solving The Mysteries of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solving The Mysteries of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean

Jim Hill has posted a new article discussing the latest book from Disney which explains all that may need explaining regarding the Pirates of the Caribbean movies as well as references to the ride itself. If anything about the POC trilogy left you wondering or confused this book will provide you with all the answers and more.

See Jim's complete article here:
    http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hi...c-trilogy.aspx

Copyright 2007 Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Re: Solving The Mysteries of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean

It's a fun read, but I think Mr. Hill was exaggerating when he said it answers all your questions.
    It adds to a few things but we still don't know a lot of things.

Comment

It's a cute book. I picked it up last week and have yet to read all of it. I recommend it to all pirate fans.

Comment

I hope it explains Pirate Dice, because no matter how many times I watch that scene in Pirates 2 with Davey Jones.... I have no clue what they are doing with that game.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
          I hope it explains Pirate Dice, because no matter how many times I watch that scene in Pirates 2 with Davey Jones.... I have no clue what they are doing with that game.
          It does try to explain Pirate Dice but the games not all that difficult.

Basically:
          You look at your dice and on your turn have to either bluff or guess how many of one die are on the table total (like 3 2's or something like that)
          Everytime the number of dice has to go up (not the number on the dice though) (so you go from 3 2's to 5 4's)
          I dunno, I probably made that even harder to explain.

I was confused w/ it for the longest time but after playing it a couple times I got the hang of it.

You can also practice/play it here: http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures...ice/index.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X