This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Food Network Star

Anyone watching this show this summer? I did not watch the first two seasons, but this one has my interest. They really ask a lot out of these guys. They have to come up with receipes at the drop of a hat. And then they come up with some killer ones!

My favorite so far is Paul, but he is going to have to tone it down a bit if he wants to continue. Columbe was the worst. She buys cheese in a jar to serve at a basketball fan. Doesn't even make her own sauce. That got her kicked out.

What are your thoughts on the subject, if you have any?

Re: The Next Food Network Star

Love the show. I like Adrien, because he called out Paul for knowingly allowing Tommy to use chicken stock to feed vegetarians. But I think Amy will win. She seems to be the what Food Network is looking for: culinary talent AND personality.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

I like Adrien, too. Amy could win it, but does she have the expertise?

Comment

So far, she seems to be as good as anyone else on the show.
        That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X