Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Midnight Harry Potter party in OC?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Harry Potter party in OC?

Holy crap-oli! I just figured out that I'll be in Disneyland when the last book, the Deathly Hallows comes out on July 21st! Anyone in the area going to a book party that night or anything?

How could I have missed this?!

Ok.. I'm gunna go have a HP spaz out now.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Re: Midnight Harry Potter party in OC?

Originally posted by Missviolet View Post
    Holy crap-oli! I just figured out that I'll be in Disneyland when the last book, the Deathly Hallows comes out on July 21st! Anyone in the area going to a book party that night or anything?

How could I have missed this?!

Ok.. I'm gunna go have a HP spaz out now.

That's funny. I was at the opening for the 50th anniversary when HBP came out. I thought I'd get to read while camping out but we were moving nonstop from line to line and then when we finally got settled I didn't want to read it.

Comment

I dunno. I bet there's one at every BN or Borders!
      If I was in the OC'd I'd go with ya!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

^^ Thanks NN!

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by cal4iri View Post

That's funny. I was at the opening for the 50th anniversary when HBP came out. I thought I'd get to read while camping out but we were moving nonstop from line to line and then when we finally got settled I didn't want to read it.
          That's funny. When I read the first post, I immediately thought to the night you're mentioning.

That morning I went to Wal Mart and purchased book 6 and was in the campout line reading what I could of it. But I was with such a fun group, I barely got past the 1st chapter! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by silverphoenix View Post
            That's funny. When I read the first post, I immediately thought to the night you're mentioning.

That morning I went to Wal Mart and purchased book 6 and was in the campout line reading what I could of it. But I was with such a fun group, I barely got past the 1st chapter! :lol:
            You got a lot further than I did!
            I even bought that cool Harry Potter light that sits on the page and lights the whole page. I didn't get to use it and I think I only read the first paragraph!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X