• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pacha
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2005

Re: Kronk's New Groove

So, if anyone besides me is still interested in KNG, Disney has announced the official release date of Dec. 13, 2005. http://disneyvideos.disney.go.com/mo...s/3595503.html
    Not so sure about this one. The plot description seems lame and the trailer wasn't impressive at all. Time will tell I guess...

Yeah huhhhh.

Comment

• Pacha
      MiceChatter
      • Jan 2005

Anyone still interested in this? If so, Disney updated their site to include clips, pics, games and some other stuff from the upcoming movie. Check out the pics of Yzma. Looks her transformation from cat to human didn't...well, just go check it out. )

The official website for all things Disney: theme parks, resorts, movies, tv programs, characters, games, videos, music, shopping, and more!

Comment

• DisquietingMetamorphosis
        Soy una Cornquistadora!
        • Mar 2005

Booyaa! Saw the preview playing in the window of WOD and I can't wait! How come I'm the last to know?
        :captain: double the powder and shorten the fuse?

Comment

• Pacha
          MiceChatter
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DisquietingMetamorphosis
          Booyaa! Saw the preview playing in the window of WOD and I can't wait! How come I'm the last to know?
          'Cause you have a life and I don't?

Comment

• Aladdin
            Prince Ali
            • Jan 2005

Why does SHE even HAVE that lever?
            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

• Pacha
              MiceChatter
              • Jan 2005

Well, KNG is out today. Anyone buy it yet? I'll likely get a copy in the next few days, but won't see it till the kids open it at Christmas. If anyone sees it before then, please let me know how it is.

Help me find the vial! Let's see...lions, tigers, bears...

Comment

• GoofBall
                White and Nerdy
                • Jan 2005

I can' believe I paid money for that piece of crap. I finally left the room when Yzma broke into song. Ugh. And I wanted it to be good too.

As far as I understand, one of the major themes is Kronk trying to reconcile with his father. How is that funny?

At least my kids liked it. As for me, I want my $20 back.

Comment

• Pacha
                  MiceChatter
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by GoofBall
                  I can' believe I paid money for that piece of crap. I finally left the room when Yzma broke into song. Ugh. And I wanted it to be good too.

As far as I understand, one of the major themes is Kronk trying to reconcile with his father. How is that funny?

At least my kids liked it. As for me, I want my $20 back.
                  I saw it today and thought it was OK. Not a must have like Lion King, but not a stinker like Cinderella II either. I'll give it a "not bad" and suggest renting it first.

Comment

• merlinjones
                    Minion
                    • Jan 2005

>>I can' believe I paid money for that piece of crap.<<

One of several reasons Disney's REAL feature animation unit was disbanded was because people kept buying these cr-p DisneyToon direct-to-videos as babysitters. The execs decided people didn't know the difference - why should they spend the money trying?

I'm sure most people DO know the difference - - and yet they kept buying despite complaints (until recently at least, as the sales for these things - Lilo 2 and Tarzan 2 sold below expectations - have finally started to reflect a public reaction to the quality).

It will take a long time for the process to correct itself, if ever. Please just say no to buying these things and send the Company a message that you care - that you know the difference. IF the kids MUSt see them, rent.
                    “I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.” -- Walt Disney

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X